mhoeller

Posted Feb 15, 2012 in: Quick Add Syntax
Score: 5
  • mhoeller
  • Posted: Feb 15, 2012
  • Score: 5
Hello

I like to understand the quick add. Is there any special syntax like
#What ?Date @location =Duration *reapate ?? I have search all the help topics but I did not find an answer. Hope one of the experts can help.

Thanks a lot
Michael
mhoeller

Posted Aug 27, 2011 in: How to report recorded times?
Score: 0
  • mhoeller
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2011
  • Score: 0
Thanks

a lot for your feedback, as freelancer I actually have a tracking system but I need to look for alternatives. Do you have a rough estimate when you may have updates available. I also can offer to volunteer for tests.

With best regards
Michael
mhoeller

Posted Aug 26, 2011 in: Which status for completed taks?
  • mhoeller
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2011
Well....

assuming the status was active so I complete it and it is still active state, a search like: give me all active state would not be what I need? I actually missed the filter for AND not completed.

cu
Michael
mhoeller

Posted Aug 26, 2011 in: Which status for completed taks?
  • mhoeller
Hello

well I try to get on the wagon but some things I still struggle with...

In case I have a task which is just finished, which status would I use? In Toodled I have nothing on the deffered side with seems to be correct, it is not postponed, canceled, on hold nor waiting. I simply would have expected something like finished or completed. Or do I miss the point??

Thanks a lot
Michael
mhoeller

Posted Aug 26, 2011 in: How to report recorded times?
  • mhoeller
Thanks

a lot for your answer. I have two more questions:

- in case I would use tasks / subtaks: would the sum off all time spend on substaks be show on the partent task level?

- more out of interst, in case you "only" can track the time spend what are your plans to make use out of this valuable information?

Thanks again
Michael
mhoeller

Posted Aug 25, 2011 in: How to report recorded times?
  • mhoeller
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2011
Hello

I am looking into toodledo to may use it to track times spend on projects. The timer function itself works fine for my needs but: How can I report the times spend on a project.

eg:
A list of selected projects with a sum of the time spend on the single task, idealy with customizable timeperiods?

Thanks a lot
Michael