ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
richardts

Posted May 26, 2011 in: Better Calendar Syncing
Score: -1
Hi
I've been using Toodledo for a while now, first just web and iphone, then web, iphone and gmail, then web, iphone, gmail and outlook, then web, iphone, gmail, outlook and ipad. My basic work email account is in outlook and i therefore get all my meeting requests there. My problem since the start has been that toodledo tasks sync as tasks to outlook and not appointments. So it doesn't show up in my calendar alongside my appointments. The tasks only come in as tasks in the task window. This is why i went the gmail route. If you sync toodledo with gmail and also sync outlook calendar with gmail calendar you can see all your appointments and tasks in one calendar view and therefore have a clear view of what your day or week looks like. This has obvious problems and i've now stopped using gmail as a second calendar.

My question therefore, is there anyway at the moment or planned for the future to sync toodledo tasks into outlook as appointments and not tasks, and base the date and time on the info from toodledo?

Thanks
richardts

Posted Nov 23, 2010 in: Google Calendar sync frequency
Score: 0
don't know if you're still testing or if the final solution is in, but i'm getting toodledo edited tasks in google calendar and the last edits went through within the hour.
Thanks a lot
richardts

Posted Nov 18, 2010 in: Google Calendar sync frequency
Score: 0
Posted by rob:
We have found a way to get Google update tasks that you edited on Toodledo, so that you don't have old data (you still need to wait the 24 hours though). We have a little more testing to do, but it seems to work.

I very, very much look forward to seeing you release that.

I agree, i'm using google calendar with outlook (for meetings) and toodledo (for tasks/projects). It works perfectly except for the issues discussed above. I can live with the google/toodledo sync twice a day , but the fact that google doesn't pick up changes to to existing task in toodledo means that my complete calendar in google is constantly incorrect.

Thanks of the updates and please keep us posted on when your enhancement goes live.