ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by fool"
fool

Posted May 08, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.5
Score: 1
  • fool
  • Posted: May 08, 2013
  • Score: 1
When I launch the apps after the update, it prompted that "it was unable to sync with toodledo, please check email and password.", etc.

I checked the account information inside setting and found nothing wrong with the email. I tried to re-enter the password, but the apps keep on prompting "please check email and password"

I re-booted the machine and syncing works again. Strange !
fool

Posted Mar 07, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 0
  • fool
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2013
  • Score: 0
Just updated my ipod touch 5th generation IOS 6.1.2. from 3.0.1 to 3.0.3

Everything is working fine. The speed improved a lot, especially during "Search". The former noticable delay in 3.0.2 was gone, but still it is just comparable to that of 3.0.1.

I like the following new feature:
1. touch the task details to edit
but no more ...

I suggest the following improvements:
1. When the Tags function is switched ON, I expect the Tags list to fully expand automatically.

2. I prefer a bigger font size, just like that in the past.

3. I suggest the "touch the task details to edit" function to work in such a way that, the cursor stops at the point where we touch it, but not jump till the end of the list.

4. After the "Add Task" tab was pressed, there appeared another "Add Task" tab, it is rather confusing, I suggest to have it renamed as "quick add".

On the whole, if I am a new user to this apps, I will be happy with the overall layout and performance.

But, as an old user, I saw no noticable improvement, except for the new "touch to edit function".

If your company really want to change, I have no choice but to accept the change. Hope that you are not changing for the sake of changing
fool

Posted Feb 28, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 3
  • fool
  • Posted: Feb 28, 2013
  • Score: 3
Dear All

I am glad to inform you that I succeeded in downgrading from 3.0.2 back to 3.0.1. and is now enjoying the speed, the font size and the simplicity of the design.
fool

Posted Feb 26, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 3
  • fool
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2013
  • Score: 3
To whom it may concern,

I am an ipod touch (5th Gen) user of Toodledo since early 2012.

Before that I have been using Informant Pro and Todo (Appigo) for a long time.

The reason for switching from Todo (Appigo) to Toodledo is that your apps supports Notes (free of charge) and is of faster response.

I am disappointed by yesterday's update.
The interface looks good, the font size is OK, but the "SEARCH" function is terribly slow.

I have ~600 tasks (together with some details for each), and it takes ~4 seconds for each keystroke of a single character into the search field. It is unacceptably slow.

In addition, I used to "check all" and then uncheck some TAG. After the update, the "check all" tag function is no longer available. I understand that "check all" means disable tag function, but I still like the old design. Please consider of reverting back to the old logic.

I have just switched back to Todo (Appigo) as a temporary measure pending for your improvement.

This message was edited Feb 26, 2013.