Search results for "Posted by offsky - test"
offsky - test

Posted Sep 16, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Phase 1
Score: 0

This message was edited Sep 16, 2014.
offsky - test

Posted May 10, 2011 in: Import CSV to Excel
When I use the CSV import wizard, I get to pick my delimiter (tab is the default, so I pick comma), then I am also given the choice to pick the "text qualifier". Double quote is the default, which I leave selected. I then complete the import and my notes are imported correctly with imbedded commas in place. I think maybe you have the wrong value selected for the "text qualifier" option.
offsky - test

Posted May 18, 2010 in: Translators Needed

This message was edited May 18, 2010.
offsky - test

Posted Mar 22, 2010 in: Translators Needed

This message was edited Mar 22, 2010.
offsky - test

This message was edited Mar 03, 2010.
offsky - test

Posted Mar 02, 2010 in: Tag autocomplete + multi-context filter
That would be a bug :)
offsky - test

Posted Mar 09, 2009 in: Due Date

This message was edited Mar 09, 2009.
offsky - test

Posted Mar 09, 2009 in: Drag tasks into folders
You can't drag and drop a task between folders, however you can just click the folder name to edit it, like frossie explained.

You can drag and drop subtasks between tasks.
offsky - test

Posted Mar 05, 2009 in: Sharing completed tasks ?
Yes, you can share completed tasks. Once your boss is looking at your list they would just need to click on "Filters" and then "Show recently completed"

This message was edited Mar 05, 2009.
offsky - test

Posted Apr 09, 2008 in: GTD app poll
The nice people over at lifehacker are having a poll for the best GTD application. I voted for Toodledo.

http://lifehacker.com/377609/best-gtd-application
offsky - test

Posted Mar 12, 2008 in: Introductions
So, I guess I'll get the ball rolling and start an introduction thread.

My name is Jerry and I have been using Toodledo for several months. I am in sales, so I have a lot of stuff to keep track of and follow up work that I need to remember to do. Toodledo has really helped me stay organized. I don't know if it has increased my sales numbers, but I am definitely less stressed out and worried about forgetting something.

I assume that most people sit in front of a computer all day, like I do, otherwise why use an online to-do list? What do you do?
offsky - test

Posted Mar 11, 2008 in: Birthdays
Score: 1
Here's a little trick that I use to help me remember birthdays and gift ideas.

I create a yearly repeating task for each person in my life. This is pretty normal, but what I also do is use the notes field for each person's task to keep track of gift ideas. Whenever I think of something that this person may like, I add it to the note. That way, whenever I need a gift I can quickly reference the note and pick something out. I also have a folder called "Birthdays & Anniversaries" that I use to organize all these types of tasks so that I can quickly find them when the time is right.