ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mgd"
mgd

Score: 1
  • mgd
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2018
  • Score: 1
So the ugliness finally got to him too? Man oh man.
mgd

Score: -1
  • mgd
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2018
  • Score: -1
4 years ago I made a plea to make this feature-rich app a little prettier:

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/19728/0/cant-you-make-it-just-a-little-bit-prettier.html

I never imagined I'd switch apps based on aesthetics but I eventually did. I'd love to come back but this thing is still unforgivably ugly. The fonts alone look like they're from a 1940's typewriter. I mean Jake, have you seen your competition? I'm assuming you've thought through how your time and money is best spent on this app but clearly aesthetics has not figured high. Have you considered how many users you've turned off because of this? Sorry if I come off as a bit brusque but you seem like a talented guy who puts a lot of effort into his product and I'd love to see you succeed even more. Your feature list is already miles ahead. No one will leave you for lack of features but some will succumb to the siren song of beauty. For those new to-do apps and choosing among the alternatives, I don't think anyone would get past the first 30 seconds of opening the app. Just my 2 cents. I wish you continued success and will check back in another year.
mgd

Score: 3
  • mgd
  • Posted: Oct 30, 2014
  • Score: 3
I've used Toodledo forever and the functionality is great but lately I've found myself having to lash myself to the mast to avoid the siren songs of significantly prettier though less functional apps. I mean this thing is just butt-fricking-ugly. I see you've hired someone to improve the UI functionality but man, can you put a coat of paint on this thing while you're at it? Yea, I'm shallow. I mean, I prefer smart girls, I just want them to have a few front teeth.
mgd

Score: 0
  • mgd
  • Posted: Dec 17, 2012
  • Score: 0
I just wasted a lot of time getting a friend set up and paying for 2 pro accounts and the iOS app only to discover that collaboration doesn't work. Now I see others have been similarly duped. Why not tell people upfront instead of having us feeling hoodwinked after the fact?
mgd

• mgd
  • Posted: Jan 17, 2011
Oh I didn't have Start Date included in the list of fields on the iphone app. That was the problem.
mgd

• mgd
  • Posted: Jan 12, 2011
How can I get it to work like the web app? I've got a repeating task, every monday, that I don't want to show up until Monday. Thanks.
mgd

• mgd
  • Posted: Jan 11, 2011
I've got many repeating tasks that have the start and due date on the same day that are not being filtered by the Hide Future Tasks button on the Iphone app. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Thanks.
mgd

• mgd
  • Posted: Jul 22, 2009
That worked great. Thanks!
mgd

• mgd
I want to have a task like "workout" show up every weekday, but I don't want the next instance showing up until the next day. How can I do this? Thanks.
mgd

Posted Jul 22, 2009 in: Hiding "Someday" tasks?
  • mgd
I don't see a way to do this without hiding ALL deferred tasks. Am I missing something?
mgd

• mgd
  • Posted: May 05, 2009
Doing a four month bump. Perhaps someone found a way in the meantime? :)
mgd

• mgd
  • Posted: Jan 26, 2009
When I add a subtask to an existing parent can I have it default to the same priority?
mgd

Posted Jan 25, 2009 in: Nesting of Subtasks
  • mgd
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2009
Just adding my vote. Surprised this isn't an option already.
mgd

• mgd
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2009
I come from a FranklinCovey planning mindset and loved dragging tasks into a daily planner and scheduling it for a specific time. Does anyone if there is an planner/calendar app (web or native) that would allow me to do the equivalent?
mgd

• mgd
  • Posted: Jan 23, 2009
I usually like to add my tasks from my list to my calendar for stuff that day. The current integration is pretty hackish. Is anyone working on being able to drag and drop tasks into specific time slots on GCal?
mgd

• mgd
Well, I actually said "without using html tags"
mgd

• mgd
The notebook is really sparse and id like to do some simple formatting like bolding and underlining without using html tags. Is this either possible or in the works, and if not, why not?
mgd

Posted Jan 09, 2009 in: Dividers - get rid of 'em
Score: 3
  • mgd
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2009
  • Score: 3
Testify! I can't understand why this is still there. It is realllyyy annoying.
mgd

• mgd
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2009
I suppose instead of getting all excited when I see an update for Toodledoo's app, I might as well just ask. Are you actively developing now or is it on your someday list? I'm familiar with the Appigo (sp) notebook but I'd like to have my Toodledo stuff in one app.
mgd

• mgd
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2008
It can send via email or Rss feed.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next