ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Tony Dunn"
Tony Dunn

Posted Apr 28, 2018 in: Incorrect due time on Apple Watch
Score: 0
On some, but not all the items in the hotlist displayed on Apple Watch, the due time is set to 12:00, even when the due time on iOS and the web version are not 12:00. It seems to be the first few items on the hotlist displayed on the watch all say due at 12:00, and after that the due time is correct for subsequent items. Anyone else seeing this? The items in the Watch hotlist are displayed correctly in chronological order, but detailing in to a task shows the time as being Noon, when I know it's not set to that.

Tony
Tony Dunn

Posted Nov 27, 2016 in: Apple Watch - dismiss the only option?
The Apple Watch app at the moment only allows me to dismiss when a task on my iPhone alerts me it is due. It would be a lot more useful if I could also mark it as completed, or snooze maybe? Also if I install the app on the Watch, it only shows me my Hotlist, and in the detail, the task shows the due date and noon for every task, not the correct due time. Is this correct behaviour?
Tony Dunn

Posted Dec 16, 2015 in: Introducing Smart Quick Add
Score: 2
Any way to add an alert for a particular time using Smart Quick Add?
Tony Dunn

Posted Jul 02, 2013 in: Alarms malfunctioning
Been using Toodledo for a couple of years at least with great results. Now I am seeing alarm malfunctions where an alarm goes off a day early, or if I move an alarm say an hour from the original alarm time, it goes off at the earlier time.

I have set alarms to come from the device as I always have. Have deleted all local data and synced from website. Have even reinstalled on both iPhone and iPad and still I keep getting unreliable alarm behaviour.

Version is 3.0.8 (2607). Anyone else getting this? It's such a nuisance - my most trusted app has gone rogue :-(