Thanks. That makes sense.

This message was edited Nov 29, 2008.
jdoree

Posted Nov 29, 2008 in: View 'No Folder' as Start Screen
Score: 0
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2008
  • Score: 0
My 'No Folder' is my inbox; the place where I dump ideas that later need to be processed into their appropriate folders and projects.

Since they are unprocessed, they are my top priority as before I choose a task to complete I need to have all potential tasks in the system. However, there is no way to see a list of my unprocessed items (i.e. my 'No Folder' items) as the default view in the web app or in the iPhone app.

I would like to request that the 'No Folder' be allowed to be one of the options in 'Start Screen' on the iPhone. At the very least, please don't have it as the very _last_ folder listed in the list of folders!

Thanks for listening and for a great product!
jdoree

Posted Nov 29, 2008 in: Gadgets for Gmail?
Score: 1
  • jdoree
  • Score: 1
I too am eagerly awaiting when I can add tasks to Toodledo directly from an email in Gmail. This would be a great feature.
jdoree

• jdoree
I too would really appreciate it if these tasks didn't get deleted. I want a record of all tasks I have completed, whether they are parents or subtasks.

So, if I check of the subtasks before the parent tasks, do the subtasks then stay in my history of completed tasks??
jdoree

Posted Jul 19, 2008 in: Adding tasks
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Jul 19, 2008
There should be an 'Add Task' link in the top right corner of your browser with a green '+' button next to it.
jdoree

Posted Jul 19, 2008 in: Color Schemes
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Jul 19, 2008
Thanks for the new schemes. It's Icy for me.
jdoree

Posted Jul 12, 2008 in: Suggestion: Tag Field
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Jul 12, 2008
I agree that the auto-complete should be the next step.
jdoree

Posted Jul 12, 2008 in: Change the name "Toodledo"
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Jul 12, 2008
I think the name is fine.

If that's the biggest complaint some people have then that says good things about the product.

Long live Toodledo!
jdoree

Score: -1
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Jun 16, 2008
  • Score: -1
1. Gmail integration
2. Native iPhone app
3. Google gears
4. Gmail integration

:)

Thanks for asking!
jdoree

• jdoree
  • Posted: Jun 05, 2008
Uh... ahem... I have both an iPhone and a BlackBerry and the iPhone improves my productivity more than the BlackBerry. Let's not make assumptions. Do you have an iPhone hodgesd?
jdoree

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: Blackberry Support
Score: 1
  • jdoree
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2008
  • Score: 1
I have both a BlackBerry (various models over the past 6 years) and an iPod Touch (for 6 months). Both are with me most of the time. I can honestly say that I rarely use Toodledo on my BlackBerry. It is such a better experience on my Touch. If I happen to be somewhere that doesn't have wifi I'm either driving and just use the Jott integration to record new tasks or I email tasks to myself.

My next phone will likely be an iPhone and I think that may be the case for many others. I think the BB lead will diminish significantly once the new 3G iPhones come out with their enterprise email capabilities.

However, there are so many BB users out there that an improved interface would please a large number of users.
jdoree

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: hide or move subtask icons?
  • jdoree
I don't mind the hand at all but it probably isn't really necessary. Ideally you could grab and drag a task from just about anywhere on the task itself.

This message was edited Jun 03, 2008.
jdoree

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: Auto Hide Completed Tasks
  • jdoree
I definitely appreciate the opportunity to correct a mistake if I accidentally check something off.
jdoree

Posted May 31, 2008 in: This week/This month issue/bug?
  • jdoree
  • Posted: May 31, 2008
Personally I think this week and this month are fine. I think it's fairly obvious what they mean. Just thought I'd add my 2cents.
jdoree

Posted May 25, 2008 in: Starred Tasks
  • jdoree
  • Posted: May 25, 2008
<<Also can a Star be added to the Add a Task, along with the other fields so I can check the star when I create the task>>

This one I definitely agree with too.
jdoree

Posted May 24, 2008 in: Gmail Extension
  • jdoree
  • Posted: May 24, 2008
I'm a diehard Lifehacker reader and getting a Toodledo Greasemonkey script included in Better Gmail would do wonders for Toodledo's visibility. It would be huge. That being said, it would have to be a very solid and useful script before Gina would consider adding it to Better Gmail or Better Gmail 2.
jdoree

Posted May 23, 2008 in: Starred Tasks
  • jdoree
  • Posted: May 23, 2008
@Mark: wow, that sounds like a very specific request. If everything was that granular and configurable it would take a day to get through all the configuration options. :-o
jdoree

• jdoree
  • Posted: May 22, 2008
I agree with Ryan. I have tried almost all of the others and am happy to have settled on Toodledo.

I used RTM for a while and didn't like the interface at all though it does have many nice integrations. The app that I think is second to Toodledo is Vitalist but it doesn't have anything that Toodledo does not (while Toodledo has some features it does not) and the price is not as attractive.

Also, the responsiveness of the Toodledo team is also a huge selling point.
jdoree

Posted May 18, 2008 in: Embedding Toodledo slim in Gmail
  • jdoree
  • Posted: May 18, 2008
The link was wrong for the screenshot. The correct one is this:
http://skitch.com/dilbert166/msiq/gmail-posteingang-dilbert166-gmail.com

So, my question is, how is this different from just having Toodledo in the sidebar using the Toodledo addon? The only difference I can see is the link in the top left. However, you can use a simple keystroke (Alt+Ctrl+S) with the Toodledo addon to achieve the same thing.
jdoree

Posted May 18, 2008 in: Embedding Toodledo slim in Gmail
  • jdoree
  • Posted: May 18, 2008
By the way, the Skitch link says the item cannot be found.

Thanks for doing this. I'll install the addons anyway. I'd love to see Toodledo more integrated with Gmail. Dragging an email to my task list for a new task would be great. Something like RTM's integration would be great.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next