ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by moblgrl"
moblgrl

Posted Jun 18, 2012 in: After reading "The Checklist Manifesto"
Score: 0
  • moblgrl
  • Posted: Jun 18, 2012
  • Score: 0
Like so many here, I was a big fan of ListPro and have had difficulty finding a replacement that fit. I have ended up using multiple apps on various devices (iPad, Android, Windows PC at work and MacBook at home) and for various purposes (comprehensive task list, grocery list, packing list, checklists, quick notes).

For simple, durable checklists I have found an Android app that works extremely well named Note Everything by Softxperience. This app does many different types of notes but my favorite is the durable checklist feature that lets you create check lists that you can use over and over just by resetting the list (a la ListPro). You can even create homescreen shortcuts or add to the top tray for easy access. You can do a lot of things with this little app but I prefer Evernote for most everything else because it works so well across platforms.

As with many Android apps, there is a free version but the really cool features like checklists are only available in the pro version (2.99 euro).

If you're an Android user and don't mind having a separate app just for checklists, I highly recommend this one.

This message was edited Jun 18, 2012.