ForumsNewsToodledo Redesign Phase 1

Toodledo Redesign Phase 1
Brian_14

Posted: Sep 26, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Didn't plan on posting here but this 1-pw querie changed my mind. Since new login screen, no longer see dropdown that let's me select between my 2 LastPass sign-ins. It recognizes 1, but the 2nd one must be entered manually. LastPass tech support is looking into it because they can replicate this condition at their end. It's definitely related to TD's new design. Any assistance TD can provide is appreciated.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 28, 2014
Our login form didn't change very much and we are not doing anything specifically to block 1password or any other password manager. I was not able to reproduce the problem, but I'll keep looking into it.
rbendett

Posted: Sep 29, 2014
Posted by Brian:
Didn't plan on posting here but this 1-pw querie changed my mind. Since new login screen, no longer see dropdown that let's me select between my 2 LastPass sign-ins. It recognizes 1, but the 2nd one must be entered manually. LastPass tech support is looking into it because they can replicate this condition at their end. It's definitely related to TD's new design. Any assistance TD can provide is appreciated.

LastPass is working for me including the option to select between 2 sign-ins.
Brian_14

Thank you Jake for your efforts and rbendett for your reply.
john_verbrugge

Where's the login link or button on the home page? I had to goole "Toodledo login" to find it. Please put a login link on the home page back. Thank you.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The "Sign in" link is a big orange button in the top right corner of the homepage. If you do not see this, something is wrong. Could you please tell us what browser you are using and send us a screenshot if you can?
Brian_14

Posted: Oct 05, 2014
Posted by Jake:
Our login form didn't change very much and we are not doing anything specifically to block 1password or any other password manager. I was not able to reproduce the problem, but I'll keep looking into it.

Still experiencing the problem I reported re TD sign-in relative to LastPass but have addtl info. I've determined it's not due to any of my Firefox add-ons, with one possible exception: Webmail Ad Blocker 4.25. Disabling it doesn't correct my problem but it's the only add-on I have that disabling it keeps the new TD "warning: we've determined on of your plug-ins may be preventing..." from appearing at the top of the TD sign-in page. Pls let me know if this info assists in solving the problem I've reported. Thank you!
creinhard

Posted: Oct 09, 2014
Score: 2 Reference
Hello all, I thought I'd chime in here ... I personally like Toodledo as it is, and I'm not looking forward to any "redesigns" etc ...

It occurred to me the other day that one of the reasons I like using Toodledo (especially at work, where using social media is frowned on) is that the TD interface is all business, kinda looks like a spreadsheet and looks NOTHING LIKE FACEBOOK. There. I said it.

Anyway, going forward, I'm hoping Toodledo will stay on-task and on-target with its primary function of helping to get things done ...

Chris

This message was edited Oct 09, 2014.
mmghobri

Posted: Oct 09, 2014
Posted by creinhard:
It occurred to me the other day that one of the reasons I like using Toodledo (especially at work, where using social media is frowned on) is that the TD interface is all business, kinda looks like a spreadsheet and looks NOTHING LIKE FACEBOOK. There. I said it.

Highly agreed. I don't mind changes that will take toodledo even closer to a spreadsheet, but I would strongly dislike added color and other frills. The website still needs some modernizing, but please make sure the added stuff is optional, and more efficient, rather than flashy.
Alexander

Posted: Mar 17, 2015
Posted by Jake:
I have 1Password and it was working for me. Can you please tell us what happens when you try to use iPassword?

I am still having this issue, though only in Google Chrome (with all other extensions disabled). In Internet Explorer 1Password fills the credentials correctly.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.