ForumsQuestionsShare or Collaborate on iPad or iPhone

Share or Collaborate on iPad or iPhone
john

Posted: Apr 02, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Wife and I both have Pro, want to share/collaborate, but can't do that from our iPads or iPhones.

Any idea when you will support that feature? We are looking at other alternatives, but since I use Toodledo for everything else, I would much prefer to use Toodledo.
prophetts

Posted: Apr 03, 2011
+1 on this request
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 04, 2011
Collaboration is one of our top priorities, but it is not an easy thing. We do not have a delivery date in mind, but it is being worked on.
Lucent Fox

Posted: Apr 11, 2011
Another pro subscription when you get collaboration working on the iphone. Thanks!
mikegrggs

Posted: Apr 13, 2011
Yes, a way to collaborate, so when viewing others tasks they will show up on the iphone. This is why we both purchased the pro account, only to find that it doesn't work. Remember the Milk has this feature that works great, I just don't like their iphone app nearly as much.

This message was edited Apr 13, 2011.
shepardsmoon

Posted: Apr 25, 2011
+1 for me and +1 for my maintenance man
fthompson

Posted: Apr 30, 2011
Ditto on adding this feature to the iphone/ipad app. It seems that it could also work, if the "collaborated" tasks weren't seggregated under a different tab, but instead identified on the All Tasks view as being shared.
richard.baldwin

Posted: Jul 18, 2011
Ditto here. Can't wait until that functionality is there. Thought it was yesterday when I setup my wife with Toodledo on her iPhone (I already use it). Guess I should have read the fine print somewhere.
ablank

Posted: Jul 19, 2011
+1 from another pro user.
spam2kristin

Posted: Aug 08, 2011
+1 for me.
i thought sharing to others (iphone 2do app) is already possible but now i regocnize, that it isnt. :o(
Jim Willsher

Posted: Nov 28, 2011
Nightmare. I've just paid for a Pro subscription for me, and also for my wife, for the sole purpose of collaborating via iPhones. I wish I'd come to the forums first. We've just wasted £20!
Purveyor

Posted: Nov 28, 2011
Cameron Goble

Posted: Apr 30, 2012
+1, Another pro account also waiting for collaboration on the mobile app.

That's one significant reason I brought the mobile app in the first place.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.