ForumsQuestionsprinting problem or operator error?

printing problem or operator error?
gjblair

Posted: Oct 05, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I like to print my daily "to-do" list by using the Search, locating all items that are due "TODAY", display in multi-grid format, and use the print icon. Until recently this has been working fine. Now, I am getting cut-off lines and/or text of the item overprinting with info in the right hand column. I am using XP/Pro with either IE 8.0.6 or Firefox 3.6.23 - same problem with both browsers. This does not appear to happen when I'm using my iMac/Safari at home. Suggestions?

-Gary
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 06, 2011
Printing is very dependent on the operating system, browser and printer. We are working to improve the printability of Toodledo. If it is working in Safari, then try to use that. Firefox 3 is pretty old. You might try updating to Firefox 7 and see if that prints better.
gjblair

Posted: Oct 07, 2011
My point was, something has changed.
It used to work on all the mentioned platform combos, now it doesn't.
Also, "use Safari" is not helpful.
When I am at work, I do not have the ability to use safari.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I am sorry that it has changed in a negative way for you. We are working on it.
mco

Posted by gjblair:
My point was, something has changed.
It used to work on all the mentioned platform combos, now it doesn't.
Also, "use Safari" is not helpful.
When I am at work, I do not have the ability to use safari.

If you cannot install your own software at work, and your IT staff has you using Firefox 3, you are not receiving good care. Also, XP was replaced by Vista when? Which was replaced by Win 7 when? It's virtually impossible for anyone not in-house to troubleshoot your problem, but updating your systems is a very good idea.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.