ForumsQuestionscollaberate with wife using iphones/one toodledo account?

collaberate with wife using iphones/one toodledo account?
bluearrow08

Posted: Nov 30, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I have used toodledo for a while and really enjoy it along with the toodledo iphone app. I am aware others have complained about the collaberation feature when using an iphone.
However, I really want to find a good task manager my wife and I can share and use our iphones.
I wondered what issues I would have if my wife and I created one new toodledo account, linked the toodledo app on her iphone to the new acct, then linked a 3rd party app such as 2do on mine to the same acct.
I could not find where anyone has tried this.
Would this work?
Thanks!!
Purveyor

Yes, it will work. You can have more than one app access the same account, but you need to be careful with syncing issues. e.g. what happens if you edit a task with one app and then edit the same task with another app. I address some of the issues in another topic: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/9335/-47067/syncing-ipad-tasks-with-an-iphone.html
Also, I've found that 2Do does not sync as reliably as the official Toodledo app.

You might find that you can achieve the same result by using just the Toodledo app and using Filters to hide and view each other's tasks.

This message was edited Nov 30, 2011.
bluearrow08

I would prefer toodledo app but I am not thrilled about opening all my work stuff to someone else. Since i am already using the toodledo app for work account, I will have to choose from third party and it looks like 2do or todo are most popular
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.