ForumsQuestionsWhich takes precedence, online or phone?

Which takes precedence, online or phone?
robert_1327017339

Posted: Feb 28, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hi all,

I'm a newbie with a question: if I make changes to a task on both the online task list and the version on my Android phone, which one takes precedence?

I can't find any info on it--if there is, please send me that way and I'll get out of your hair. (My searches just yield a list of posts with my search words.)

Am wondering if I should/need to sync after making edits in one platform or the other. I'm currently using a system that doesn't do the trick. I generally add tasks online and edit them on my phone, but sometimes do the opposite.

Any advice would be great--thanks!
Purveyor

There are several Android apps that sync with Toodledo, but they are not made by the same people who developed the Toodledo website.

Which app do you use? Best to ask the developer of your app.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It depends on the Android app that you are using. A quick experiment with a fake task will give you the answer, or you can ask the developer, like Purveyor suggests.
dlangford64

Posted: Mar 01, 2012
I have the same problem. If I add something on my android via the app. PI, it doesn't appear on the toodledo website. Am I doing something wrong?
Purveyor

Posted: Mar 01, 2012
Yes, you are doing something wrong: You are asking here instead contacting the developer of the app, which I'm guessing must be Magnum ...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.