ForumsQuestionsReporting

Reporting
Mickets

Posted: Mar 16, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Hello,

I found a couple of (old) topics and requests mentioning different kind of reports.

I came here searching exactly for this. I have some repair work going on at home, and listed the tasks in Toodledo. The construction worker asked me to give him a list (paper) with the tasks (forget it - no e-mail, no computer, no technology).

I would like to generate a report with the tasks of a specific folder. But not a CSV or XML list: just a nicely formatted (readable) report. Could be straight in HTML, or DOC or PDF.

I believe a reporting tool is a must for Toodledo. You could add a "generate report" button for whatever is on the screen: a Folder, Tag(s), Context, Location, search results, etc.

THanks for your attention.

Michael
Purveyor

Posted: Mar 16, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
The icon at the far right in the top menu is a printer. Click it to print the page.

Also, you can use your browser's print function.

You can email yourself the folder using this http://www.toodledo.com/tools/connect_email.php and then print the email message.

You can export your tasks as a CSV or XML file and then import them into a spreadsheet program and then use that program to print them.

BTW, as for this:
The construction worker asked me to give him a list (paper) with the tasks (forget it - no e-mail, no computer, no technology).
No technology? Then you can't use a printer, right? ;)

This message was edited Mar 16, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.