ForumsQuestionsAlarm Setting On Free Edition

Alarm Setting On Free Edition
Jan Carl

Posted: May 31, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
My husband uses the Pro edition as he is a power user while I am just starting. Would you consider changing the alarm settings in the free edition to be consistent with the Pro edition as 60 minutes before is a long advance time.

Thanks for your consideration
Jan Carl

Also without this improvement their is a huge inconsistency between alarms in the Iphone app and Toodledo account especially in synching
Purveyor

$14.95.
4 cents per day.
That's how much it costs to remove this "huge inconsitency".

This message was edited Jun 01, 2012.
Jan Carl

I agree as I have multiple Pro Accounts that I have purchased throughout my business. It still is not good to have this inconsistency between the Iphone App and the free accounts. If I were Toodledo I would raise the prices across the board, make more money for the work done and hire some more people to impliment some of the requests.
JCarl

Just a little clarity as we were signed into my wife's account. It is me that has personally purchased 10-15 pro accounts for various people and I posted the last post.
Purveyor

Okay. Fair enough.
:-)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 01, 2012
Thanks for the feedback. Drawing the line between free features and paid features is a difficult task.
JCarl

Posted: Jun 01, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
I imagine it is. Just a little concerned about the inconsistency between use of Iphone app and what is available for alarms on the free version. A little testing between the two showed lots of unexpected results.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.