ForumsQuestionsToodledo app home screen in Russian after update

Toodledo app home screen in Russian after update
mandelmus

Posted: Aug 20, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I just updated all my iphone apps and now my iphone Toodledo app is starting up with the title page in Russian with 4 boxes for something. I don't know Russian and there are no other options on this home screen to get to my task list. What's going on here?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
That is strange.

To get back to English, click on the bottom right tab (Settings). Then click on the bottom row in the first section (Language). It will have a russian flag next to it probably. Then click on "English".
Purveyor

Which country are you in?

The gear icon at the very bottom right is настройки, which is Russian for Settings. Click on it and you'll get several choices. The sixth choice is язык, which is Language. Click on it and choose English.

Another option would be to delete the app and re-install it.

Ah, I see that Jake beat to the punch.
спасибо!

This message was edited Aug 20, 2012.
mandelmus

Thanks for help in translating the Russian, but I don't have any options on the screen except for the keyboard (which takes up the bottom half of the screen) and 4 blank boxes (like for entering a 4-digit password). I am able to enter values into the 4-digit boxes, but it only returns a Russian error message. There are no options for pressing/selecting anything else.
mandelmus

Anyway, I took your advice and deleted and re-installed the app. All good now. Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The keyboard with 4 boxes was the passcode lock in our app. Someone with access to your phone must have been playing a game with you by changing the language and enabling the passcode.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.