ForumsQuestionsPossible iOS bug - default priority mark on new task creation

Possible iOS bug - default priority mark on new task creation
mlb32704

Posted: Nov 30, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Knowing that there is already a confirmed bug where you cannot get rid of those priority marks even by removing priority as a used field, I've set the default value in settings for priority to negative (-1), so that as new tasks are created, they would be assigned that priority
and the associated light grey shaded priority mark. Unfortunately, this isn't working, new tasks are being assigned a high or top priority and the associated orange priority mark. I have to manually change them in order to change the priority mark value and color. Probably part of the same bug that ToodleDo has already confirmed and is in the process of fixing, just making sure.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I was unable to reproduce the bug of the default priority not getting applied. Can you please tell us how you are adding the new task (quick add, regular add, website) and what page you are on when you add the task?
mlb32704

Regular add on the iPhone app. Would you like me to take another video and send along with the folder issue video?
mlb32704

Update - I've closed out my one outstanding trouble ticket but it still says that I need to wait another day to issue a new one. So I'm waiting :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.