ForumsQuestionsiPhone not syncing deleted task

iPhone not syncing deleted task
Fred_Foote

Posted: May 28, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I am having the problem of my iPhone is not syncing deleted task when a task is deleted from the web. After I delete a task on the web it will be removed from the web app and my iPad, but it will stay in my iPhone and show as a overdue task. Anyone else have this problem and a possible solution ?
PT_Ken

Posted: May 29, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
I had a similar problem and found this item:

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=76

I hope that helps.
AA

Posted: Jun 02, 2014
This has just happened to me earlier today. Yesterday, I deleted a Toodledo task somewhere (I no longer remember where exactly). Today, when I opened the Toodledo app on my iPhone, the deleted task showed up there as "Overdue". The task was only present in the Toodledo app on my iPhone, not on the iPad or on the website. So, I had to delete it manually from the iPhone, again. (I didn't have the time or inclination to perform a full-fledged re-sync from the site just for the sake of one straggling deleted task left over there, and I can only hope this bug doesn't occur too frequently.)

This message was edited Jun 02, 2014.
Sabina A.

Posted: Jun 03, 2014
We're sorry for the inconvenience. We're working on fixing this bug.
georges.drouin

Posted: Jun 21, 2014
Not only I am seeing deleted tasks on my iphone after syncing w toodledo, I'm also not seeing all my folders on my iphone"
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 23, 2014
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
MS@GMAIL

Posted: Nov 20, 2014
I'm still having the problem identified by Big Fred on 5.28.14. Has this been addressed since Sabina's post on 6.3.14? Thx
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 20, 2014
It should be fixed. Can you open a support ticket and include some details about what is happening to you?
MS@GMAIL

Posted: Nov 28, 2014
I'm running Version: 3.2.8 (4441) on my iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1. Toodledoo iPhone App shows 338 Tasks as overdue that Are completed or deleted and (correctly) do not appear online on Toodledoo.
Does that give you enough information? Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 29, 2014
Can you please open a support ticket? It will allow us to get details about your account that will help us.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
MS@GMAIL

Posted: Dec 01, 2014
Jake:
Please see the following Support Ticket.
Thanks

Ticket # 53460
Subject iOS Version Incorrectly Displaying 338 Overdue Tasks
Created Nov 28, 2014 09:45 am
Product Toodledo on iPhone
Status Open
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.