ForumsQuestionsCompleted tasks losing properties

Completed tasks losing properties
johnprince2112

Posted: Oct 02, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I was looking to create a view where I can audit completed tasks that are starred. For some reason I'm unable to get this: my query is:
Checked off=Yes
Starred=Yes

I continue to get an empty result set (and ensured I don't have filters). Do the tasks lose their properties when marked completed? I have a work-around (kind of) but for future use curious if this is known, or a defect, or....?

Thanks
Purveyor

Posted: Oct 02, 2015
Check your setting for Un-star task on completion.
johnprince2112

Posted: Oct 03, 2015
Very nice, Much appreciated! ;-) Do you know about other properties (off hand) and if they are retained? From a UI standpoint I'm sure I'll experience it, but wondering if there is some form of business logic here I'm missing. i.e. Why would Star be optional? I'm sure there is a reason just wanting to ensure I consider it.

This message was edited Oct 03, 2015.
Purveyor

Posted: Oct 03, 2015
Take a look at this:
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/17550/0/miscellaneous-updates-outline-improvements-un-star-completed-.html

What's a bit strange, though, is that the star is removed from the completed task rather than just from the next instance of a completed task, and the star is removed even if the task is not repeating.

As far as I know, the only other field that has similar behavior is "Repeat", which becomes blank on a completed instance.

This message was edited Oct 03, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.