ForumsQuestionsTighter integration with Siri/iOS handsfree?

Tighter integration with Siri/iOS handsfree?
mlb32704

Posted: Oct 27, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
In line with the "Hey Siri" handsfree operation of the iPhone, has there been any thought or is it even possible to think about tighter integration between ToodleDo and Siri/iOS handsfree operation? Specifically, it would be great to add a task on the road without so much as touching let alone looking at my iPhone which is a no no while driving obviously. Right now, I am using "Hey Siri" and the iPhone's Reminder functionality to add a reminder, which I have to review later and add to my ToodleDo list. I'd love to cut the middleman out in this process, anything in the works?
Purveyor

Posted: Oct 27, 2015
There's a Help topic for that:
http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#135
mlb32704

Posted: Oct 28, 2015
Oh my goodness that is too cool! I can't believe I didn't know about this! Thank you very much Purveyor.
mlb32704

Posted: Dec 15, 2015
After several months of using Siri to dictate notes to IOS reminders and onto ToodleDo, I am convinced that this is truly one if not the single best integrated feature of Toodledo. I use it each and every day. It is basic, reliable, convenient and safe in terms of hands free operation while driving. Thank you very much for developing and releasing this functionality to the Toodledo base.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.