ForumsQuestionsView all task details in pop up window?

View all task details in pop up window?
holroy

Posted: Oct 27, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Is it possible to get all the task details in a popup window?

I sometimes limit my webbrowser to be only in the left part of the screen, which hides some of the columns which I've chosen to display in the task list. With this screen setup I now am unable to view all details of my task. So I would like to hit a button or key, to give me a full view of the current task. Is this possible?

And following up on my limited view issue, is it possible to move the attachment, note and delete buttons away from the far right, and possibly to the start of the line? When viewing in a limited width browser window these button disappear off to the right.

These two small issues makes it a lot harder for me to use Toodledo, and it's sad because I really like to use it on Android and iPad, but the browser view doesn't feel as good as the other versions. But both these issues could be solved if there were a more responsive design adjusting for the width of the browser, and either having the rightmost button always showing (on top of scrolled content), or if the overshooting elements in a line were wrapped into the next line if the browser width were too narrow.

So, to repeat my self, is either possible to view all task details in a popup window, or to get a more responsive design so that the button on the far right can be accessed even with a narrower browser window?

PS! I'm using a monitor with resolution of 2560x1440, so when I'm talking about a narrower browser window it is still at around 1400 px wide... :-)
Purveyor

Posted: Oct 27, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by holroy:
And following up on my limited view issue, is it possible to move the attachment, note and delete buttons away from the far right, and possibly to the start of the line?
Well, you can move the note icon to the left:
https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=9

This message was edited Oct 27, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 28, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.