ForumsQuestionsForum post notification emails?

Forum post notification emails?
snivelyjay

Posted: Sep 11, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
When someone posts to a forum thread that I've participated in, am I supposed to get a notification email?

Thank you
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 12, 2016
No, but you can watch the topic, which will put it on your watchlist and then you can check that list periodically to see if any new messages are posted.
mlb32704

Posted: Mar 08, 2017
I know that I have asked this same question in the past, and I can't help wondering - why not?

Most forums that I belong to send you a notification message via email when someone has replied to either your post, or anyone else's post in the forum, depending on how it is set up, and obviously if you are watching/following that particular discussion.

It is very difficult to remember to go in and check each and every discussion that I am watching or following. This is probably something to reconsider down the road, it's a great helpful feature for the user base that actively supports ToodleDo.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 09, 2017
Yes, this is something that we want to add in the future. Right now you can watch a topic and it will go into a special list that you can check when you come back to the forums. This way you don't have to remember to check each individual topic.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.