ForumsQuestionsScrolling Sidebar in Chrome Gone? Or Was It Ever There?

Scrolling Sidebar in Chrome Gone? Or Was It Ever There?
mlb32704

Posted: Sep 19, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
I am using the Web version of ToodleDo on a Windows 7 computer running the most current version of Chrome.

Pardon my terminology as I try to describe a very basic Web page function...I would call it, a scrolling sidebar toolbar, that is usually on the far right, that you drag with your mouse up and down to scroll up and down a Web page, as opposed to using up and down arrow buttons repeatedly to accomplish the same function.

Every page on the Web that I use has this scrolling sidebar toolbar. I THOUGHT that ToodleDo had it too, but as of this morning, it doesn't, or it never had it but I never noticed it, or ToodleDo on Chrome has a new bug? I have no idea.

This is a must have. What am I missing here? Please help, thanks.
mlb32704

Further clarification - for TASKS. Any TASK view that I pull up now has no right side scrolling control toolbar. NOTES has one on the left. The forums have them in the right place on the right. But I can't seem to pull one up in any task view. Help.
mlb32704

NEVER MIND. I added a column and the toolbar dropped off to the right. I just had to scroll over to the right. DUH. Sorry.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.