ForumsQuestionsData folder location on Windows? (question about backup)...

Data folder location on Windows? (question about backup)...
snivelyjay

Posted: Feb 21, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I have Windows 10 Home. What is the location on my local machine of the data from Toodledo?

I ask because I have Carbonite as my backup service and I thought using Carbonite for Toodledo would be convenient.

Thank you!
CharleneTX

Posted: Feb 22, 2018
The data isn't stored on your computer; it's stored in the cloud. You can make a backup of your data to your drive and then have Carbonite back that up.

https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#22
snivelyjay

Posted: Feb 23, 2018
When my computer is not connected to the internet I can still see Toodledo and all of its associated data as last synced on my computer. I can even edit Tasks and Notes and such.

I'm assuming Toodledo and the data is not in my browser's cache, so where is it coming from?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 23, 2018
When you are offline a copy of your data is stored inside your web browser. When you go back online, the changes will be synced with the server.
snivelyjay

Posted: Jun 01, 2018
Jake wrote:
>>>When you are offline a copy of your data is stored inside your web browser.

There is a file named 3654126852toodoedl.sqlite in C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xyxxyyxy.default\storage\default\https+++notes. toodledo.com\idb

Is that the file to which you refer?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 01, 2018
Maybe. I've never actually looked for that file. Assuming that is the right file, it would be very difficult to use that file as a basis for restoring your account should something go wrong. It would be better to use our official and supported backup and restore tools.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.