ForumsQuestionsMain tasks page outage?

Main tasks page outage?
Pradeep Madhavarapu

Posted: Oct 26, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

https://tasks.toodledo.com/main page is not working for me. The mobile and slim pages are working fine. Is there are outage going on right now? Are you investigating it? Can you please provide updates?

Screenshot here: https://prnt.sc/latygb

Thanks!
jzamoras

it's down for me too
Purveyor

I have the same problem.
aaron.c.salls

Hi everyone,

Thank you for chiming in. The team's aware of the issue and working on a fix. We'll share an update shortly once we've pushed the fix out.

Thanks,
Aaron
Marce_2

I have the same problem.
tannen

Aaron,

Once this problem is fixed, which I hope is *VERY* soon, would you please be so kind as to let us know what happened and why? I think I can speak for most users when I say that there is an extreme amount of nervousness in the Toodledo community these days and transparency in these kinds of situations is very important.

Any outage is very disruptive and concerning, especially since Toodledo is rarely down. And it's very concerning that this outage comes so soon after the new (and problematic) privacy policy was issued....

This message was edited Oct 26, 2018.
Srewolf

Same problem here. It is telling me:
Error Signing In!
Not Signed in. Redirecting to login page...

but then it is unable to load the login page.
Purveyor

Working now.
aaron.c.salls

Hi all,

We have the new build out and we've confirmed with several users that it is now working, but if you still see an issue let us know. We will reply here again once we're certain the issue is closed out.

Thanks,
Aaron
aaron.c.salls

Closing the loop here, we've seen everything return to normal on our monitoring and in the meantime we haven't heard any additional reports of errors. Please let us know if you experience any further problems.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.