ForumsQuestionsHas drag and drop been significantly improved?

Has drag and drop been significantly improved?
rgb442

Posted: Feb 12, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
This is a major need for me so I can easily reorder tasks. I keep logging into the beta version and find I have the same problems as on the production version.

Thanks in advance
J-O-D

Posted: Feb 13, 2019
Today, Manual Sorting is Under review in the Feature Requests (User icon/Help/Feature Requests).
Purveyor

Posted by rgb442:
I keep logging into the beta version
How are you accessing the "beta version"?
J-O-D

That would be the link: https://www.toodledo.com/info/beta.php and from there. But I haven't found anything new there yet. I suppose this is just for getting the testing group ready for the time when it will be neccessary.

Posted by Purveyor:
Posted by rgb442:
I keep logging into the beta version
How are you accessing the "beta version"?
Duo

Posted by J-O-D:
That would be the link: https://www.toodledo.com/info/beta.php and from there. But I haven't found anything new there yet. I suppose this is just for getting the testing group ready for the time when it will be neccessary.

Unfortunately I don't believe this is new. I (and I'm sure many others) used to use the Beta Site some years ago to help Jake test new features.

Manual sorting would be nice but it's somethings I've been asking for for many years.
J-O-D

I don't argue with you on this, I am on my maybe 6th account here on Toodledo, so I know and was participating in the beta. I am just saying, with the new team onboard, in my opinion there is nothing going on with beta at the moment. But, to quote myself: Today, Manual Sorting is Under review in the Feature Requests (User icon/Help/Feature Requests). This means a) it is not planned but b) that may change in the future.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.