ForumsQuestionssubmitted report ticket 6 days ago. No response

submitted report ticket 6 days ago. No response
Mark_GTC

Posted: Mar 13, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I submitted a support ticket 6 days ago. as far as I can tell I have not received a response. I did get this email with a link but when I clicked on the link it just asked me to create a new support ticket. What do I do?

this is the email I received from support

Hello,

A support ticket that you created at Toodledo.com has been updated.

https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php?view=72515

Please post any replies to this ticket on our website. Replies to this email address are not monitored
Larry2

Are you logged in when you click on the link? I've tried with one of my support tickets and it goes to my tickets but I was already logged in.
boydston01

Score: 2 Reference
Yeah, I'm also waiting for my support ticket to get a reply.

Drastically higher price results in worse service. My faith in Toodledo continues to dwindle...
boydston01

Posted: Mar 14, 2019
In all fairness, I ended up getting a response yesterday, which was within 3 business day. That is not terrible. But the "less than 2 business days" is really important for a response.
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted: Mar 14, 2019
My support ticket from back in Feb got answered in 2-4 days.

However, it was just a request to be added (after the last maintenance work that went awry and dragged on all night) to get my email address added to the list of people that get the advance announcement of planned outages which I'd received before but did not receive for this latest downtime.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.