ForumsQuestionsForum Notifications?

Forum Notifications?
mlb32704

Posted: Mar 14, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Back in 2011, I created a feature request to send email notifications out when someone replied to a forum post that was on my watchlist. The answer back then was, no, so 8 years later I thought it might a good one to ask about it again. This is very standard functionality for basically every newsgroup that I participate in. Apple Communities, for example, sends me an email whenever somebody posts a reply to a topic that I am watching. With ToodleDo, I either have to guess that someone replied to a post, or just check often. That's silly. Apologies if somehow I'm missing something but I have never received an email telling me that someone posted on a watched ToodleDo Forum topic. This can't be that difficult, please reconsider including this functionality in a future update. Thank you.
Anant G.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by mlb32704:
Back in 2011, I created a feature request to send email notifications out when someone replied to a forum post that was on my watchlist. The answer back then was, no, so 8 years later I thought it might a good one to ask about it again. This is very standard functionality for basically every newsgroup that I participate in. Apple Communities, for example, sends me an email whenever somebody posts a reply to a topic that I am watching. With ToodleDo, I either have to guess that someone replied to a post, or just check often. That's silly. Apologies if somehow I'm missing something but I have never received an email telling me that someone posted on a watched ToodleDo Forum topic. This can't be that difficult, please reconsider including this functionality in a future update. Thank you.

Hi, will keep this in mind. Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.