ForumsQuestionsIn tags, there is an extra space before each comma

In tags, there is an extra space before each comma
bbarl

Posted: Apr 27, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I recently returned to Toodledo after not using it for a couple of years. I'm finding that in the my task list (grid view), in the column displaying Tags, when there are multiple tags an extra space is appearing before each comma.

For example: T1 , T2 , T3 , instead of T1, T2, T3

This seems like a small thing but it reduces the information easily available (in addition to being visually distracting). Has anyone else encountered this? I can't find a setting to fix it, but maybe there's something I'm missing?

Many thanks.

This message was edited Apr 27, 2019.
-J-O-D-

This is because recently, coloring of the tags has been enabled. If you go to tags settings, you can pick a color from (now limited) set, which colors the background for the tag - and the space you are seeing is then colored.

This message was edited Apr 27, 2019.
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted by -J-O-D-:
This is because recently, coloring of the tags has been enabled. If you go to tags settings, you can pick a color from (now limited) set, which colors the background for the tag - and the space you are seeing is then colored.

Hi J-O-D,

Where'd you hear about the coloring of tags feature? I'm asking hoping that there's a general list of all features there so there's an easier place to refer to to know what's going on.

Thanks much!
-J-O-D-

Posted: Apr 28, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Hi, rubenB. Basically I follow the Blog, then the Roadmap - under the profile icon in upper right corner: Blog, Feature Requests. Nothing else, really, but probably I remember stuff that has been said there or on these forums. Nothing magical about it:-)
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted: Apr 29, 2019
Posted by -J-O-D-:
Hi, rubenB. Basically I follow the Blog, then the Roadmap - under the profile icon in upper right corner: Blog, Feature Requests. Nothing else, really, but probably I remember stuff that has been said there or on these forums. Nothing magical about it:-)

Yup, thanks!

Wish there was one organized place to reference a list with rolled out dates and such. Would sure make it easier for someone like me who's got such a worthless memory and doesn't remember everything I stumble across here or there, in various blog articles, long thread about feature roadmaps and occasional new threads in News forum entry, etc.

You sure seem like a neat guy -- certainly super helpful and awesome here on the forum boards. Will be sad if and when you aren't here on Toodle anymore. If you ever feel like having a penpal over here in the States, drop me a note at franz_und_hans at yahoo dot com.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.