ForumsQuestionsBlog vs Forum

Blog vs Forum
pawelkaleta

Posted: May 02, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Am I the only one who observe two completely separated worlds - the one on the Blog (https://blog.toodledo.com/april-2019-monthly-update/) and the second here on the Forum?
Looking at dozens of issues and bugs which users describe on the forum (with hardly no response from the Toodledo team) and comparing to what are the priorities on the Blog (e.g. "A question I get asked a lot is “do you support payment via Paypal?”" - really? That is the most popular question?) is really hard for me to remain not highly confused.
Purveyor

Score: 1 Reference
No, you're not the only one ... ;-)

Easier to compose a monthly blog entry (with a lot of repetition from the previous month) rather than address issues in the Forums.

And what's with the Silicon Valley bizspeak?
In the March blog entry there was:
"These learnings will help us learn iteratively before we approach the entire task dashboard."
"We’re iterating on usability in alpha mode right now".

In the most recent entry, there's: "QAing", "fast follow features", "low-fidelity designs", "we'll iterate on those". Really??

And still waiting for an updated version of the iOS app.
jzamoras

Score: 2 Reference
Posted by Purveyor:
No, you're not the only one ... ;-)

Easier to compose a monthly blog entry (with a lot of repetition from the previous month) rather than address issues in the Forums.

And what's with the Silicon Valley bizspeak?
In the March blog entry there was:
"These learnings will help us learn iteratively before we approach the entire task dashboard."
"We’re iterating on usability in alpha mode right now".

In the most recent entry, there's: "QAing", "fast follow features", "low-fidelity designs", "we'll iterate on those". Really??

And still waiting for an updated version of the iOS app.

you nailed it
pawelkaleta

Score: 0 Reference
Posted by jzamoras:
you nailed it

I couldn't agree more.

The interesting part is that such strategy seems to work on many users. I've just read the article of Michael Linenberger who is also so excited about new feature intoduced (which is ...underlined title if start date is today (omg...)) and he explains why he supports ... the price increase.... I admit I was waiting for his comment but this not exactly what I was expecting and I'm bit disappointed but, well, buisness is business.

This message was edited May 02, 2019.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.