ForumsQuestionsAnant, can you give us an update?

Anant, can you give us an update?
guardprivy-1

Posted: Aug 18, 2019
Score: 4 Reference
Hi Anant,

I'm a diehard fan and longtime user of Toodledo. I really want it to succeed and I'm sure many others feel the same way. Could you give us an update on where the firm is currently. We see on your LinkedIn page that you are the interim CEO now. Are you looking to hire a new one?

Are you still planning on marketing to enterprise - or have you decided to refocus on your core constituency (current subscribers)?

I'm happy to pay the new subscriber rates because Toodledo is truly great and, in my opinion, irreplaceable. I've tried at least a dozen other competing products over the years - including the new ones, and none are as fast and customizable.

Please let us know what's up.

Your Customers
oletros

Score: 2 Reference
Do you remember this?

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/25931/-115293/read.html#jump

"Hey folks,

This is Sam, one of Toodledo's new owners.

Addionally, I'll be super active in this forum, answering as many questions as possible, telling you about upcoming product features, and listening to your feedback."

I wpuld look to another app
pawelkaleta

Score: 0 Reference
Exactly. Below is another example.
(The only correction to rubenB's question should be that none of the new owners responded regularly to posts, including Anant, but it doesn't matter anymore as the app has already died.)

Posted by Anant G.:
Posted by rubenB:
People say that Toodle team has gone silent? Is Anant still regularly answering posts here anymore? (I only saw one post from him from back on May20 when trying to look around)

I am still here and will try to be more active here from now on.

Posted: 2019-07-01
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/27117/-121717/read.html#jump

This message was edited Aug 18, 2019.
mjbernstein

Posted: Aug 19, 2019
Very sad...I am migrating. Have no choice.

Notes gotten lost.

And this plea for acknowledgement unanswered.
Larry2

Posted: Aug 20, 2019
@DRFrankBuck - for some reason I can't see your recent posts without going to your profile and checking posts. When I go to the forum, which has a red dot and your name an time you posted in a thread I don't find your post at all.

I've found this true of the last two posts you've made and have also tried using a different browser where I'm not logged into my Toodledo account.
pawelkaleta

Posted: Aug 21, 2019
Posted by Larry2:
@DRFrankBuck - for some reason I can't see your recent posts without going to your profile and checking posts. When I go to the forum, which has a red dot and your name an time you posted in a thread I don't find your post at all.

The same happens to me.
guardprivy-1

@DRFrankBuck I cannot see any of your posts. Not even the fact that you have posted.
Ob-La-Di+ruben

@DrFrankBuck - me four

I can see on the list of topics in the forum section that DrFrank was the last to post 10 minutes ago. However, when I view this discussion thread, I do not see a single posting by him.
Purveyor

Here are two of Frank's posts:
Another thread on this forum reports that Salls is gone. It didn't take long to take a great product and run in the groud.

Such a shame. I was a loyal user 6 or so years and taught many people how to use Toodledo.

I moved to Remember the Milk in October. For those who are looking for a place to go, I highly recommend RTM. Even the free plan is robust (and even includes collaboration. They have a set of import instructions specifically for Toodledo
Remember the Milk is a terrific option. I made the move in October and was up and running in no time.
Enhancement Toodledo talked about such as migrating overdue tasks forward is already there in RTM. Collaboration is there even in the free version.
The note field is automatically date/time stamped.
Editing multiple tasks is easier.
The keyboard shortcuts amazing.
If you want drag-and-drop ordering of tasks, it's there.

When I chose Toodledo 6 or so years ago, I preferred it over Remember the MIlk. But in 2016, RTM went through a significant upgrade.

BYW, I found them using the advanced forum search.

This message was edited Aug 21, 2019.
Duo

Posted: Aug 22, 2019
Well now, @DrFrankBuck, logged in or logged out, the same happens to me.

You are dead to me!!!

Only your memory lives on via the search... for now.

Also, the thread count here was 11 when I posted but I could only see only 9 posts.

I can't see your very old posts either. For instance in the post "Searching in Chrome", posted on March 25, 2013, I can only see Jake's reply.

In the last year there are many times when I have seen something like this happen - the thread stamp time has been adjusted but the latest post isn't visible.

I used to think that the post was awaiting approval by a moderator. Now it appears to be something else - your posts appear to be hidden.

I guess a newer timestamp than the last visible post or a higher post count than the visible number of posts are both indicators that something is amiss.

@Larry2 thanks for pointing this out.

This message was edited Aug 22, 2019.
Purveyor

Posted: Aug 22, 2019
Score: 3 Reference
There's another post by Frank that doesn't show up in the forum.

You can see all of his posts here: Search results for "Posted by DrFrankBuck".
guardprivy-1

Posted: Aug 23, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
I see that Anant has posted today in reply to someone's technical issue. But, he has not addressed the questions regarding the status of the company yet. Let's hope he fills us in. I really want Toodledo to succeed. It really is best in class for GTD users.
boydston01

Posted: Aug 23, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
My confidence in Toodledo just keeps dropping slowly...

This message was edited Aug 23, 2019.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.