ForumsQuestionsTasks not showing up in iPhone app

Tasks not showing up in iPhone app
mlb32704

Posted: Jan 31, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Has anyone recently experienced missing tasks when comparing lists from computer to device etc.?

I've noticed this a few times now...I haven't narrowed it down to one time versus repeating tasks, or any other criteria. So far, it only happens on the Toodledo app for the iPhone, it doesn't affect the Toodledo app on the iPad, or any view on any computer of the Web page itself.

Right now I am looking at a list of five tasks remaining for the day. Four out of five of them are repeating tasks, and three out of those four are daily repeating tasks.

On the Web page I see five. On my iPad I see five. But on my iPhone I see four. I have tried manually shutting down the app on the iPhone, and rebooting the iPhone, I still see only four tasks. I can't see a way to logout of the iPhone app so I guess my only alternative is deleting then reinstalling? That's kind of a pain. I also double checked all the sort fields across devices, they are all the same.

Any idea what's going on?
kenckar

Posted: Jan 31, 2020
I have seen things like that, usually, it's because my phone is not syncing properly or I have filter wrong or something. Another issue I have seen is where old tasks completed long ago, pop up on one of my devices. Usually, it's not a big issue.

My subscription expires in September. It has been well over two years since an ios update.

I just did a Pepsi challenge with ticktick and amazing Marvin. I still like toodledo (ticktick is acceptable, Marvin has good features, but not quite what I want), but I won't pay for another subscription to TD unless they do something. It's just a bit glitchy and getting worse.
mlb32704

Posted: Feb 03, 2020
Just for kicks, I decided to check out both Tick Tick and Amazing Marvin. I guess I'm just used to the ease of use and layout of Toodledo, I like TD a lot better sorry. I've been a customer for a long time, but I only use it for the most basic of functions so I don't have too many complaints (APPLE WATCH!), aside from that as long as it keeps on ticking and doing what it does, I'm still happy.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.