ForumsQuestionsApple Watch App?

Apple Watch App?
mlb32704

Posted: Aug 28, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
The Apple Watch App for Toodledo shows me a Hotlist from a month ago. It never updates. What's the story?
mlb32704

Posted: Nov 30, 2020
Repeat of previous message - will the Apple Watch app ever get fixed?
Larry3

Posted: Dec 01, 2020
Since there are hundreds of support tickets submitted, the beta has expired with no replacement, and no recent communication from the developers I'd say no to your question.

In addition someone has posted that they are not taking any more subscription money it sounds like things are winding down.
strativourakis

Posted: Dec 02, 2020
Posted by Larry3:
Since there are hundreds of support tickets submitted, the beta has expired with no replacement, and no recent communication from the developers I'd say no to your question.

In addition someone has posted that they are not taking any more subscription money it sounds like things are winding down.

Yep, I'm somewhat surprised to learn this today, but that's definitely what it sounds like.

Never a good sign when a business stops taking new paying customers.

Time to really redouble the search for a new task manager.

Sad; ToodleDo could have been awesome!
Larry3

Posted: Dec 03, 2020
I should note that it remains to be seen if they have stopped taking payments. In another forum topic I asked for clarification and the person reporting not taking payment indicated the auto renew they'd previously set did not happen and one other person said that in early October they did take their payment.

I'm not sure what to make of it so don't want to spread any false rumors.

That being said, even if they do remain open do you really want to pay to get no technical support, no bug fixes, and no updated apps? Not me. Since I don't use their apps nor do much on the web the last two are not major issues. No technical support is.
strativourakis

Posted: Dec 05, 2020
Posted by Larry3:
I should note that it remains to be seen if they have stopped taking payments. In another forum topic I asked for clarification and the person reporting not taking payment indicated the auto renew they'd previously set did not happen and one other person said that in early October they did take their payment.

I'm not sure what to make of it so don't want to spread any false rumors.

That being said, even if they do remain open do you really want to pay to get no technical support, no bug fixes, and no updated apps? Not me. Since I don't use their apps nor do much on the web the last two are not major issues. No technical support is.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.
I've redoubled my search for a new app & TickTick looks pretty promising.
I've got some work & research to do yet, but I'm making moving away from ToodleDo a high priority because I'd be completely lost w/o a task manager. My life is chaotic enough WITH a task manager where I DO capture everything...LOL....

FWIW, I believe TickTick actually has an "import direct from ToodleDo" option.... When I fired up the app recently, I was surprised to see all my ToodleDo tasks in there (old versions, but still)

I can just delete / clear all tasks in TickTick & re-import when I'm ready.....

The iOS app, at first glance, is literal light years ahead of ToodleDo.

I've been browsing around here & doesn't seem promising for ToodleDo....

Sad; was a great product, lots of potential!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.