ForumsQuestionsUncompleted Task Queues Not Matching on Different Devices

Uncompleted Task Queues Not Matching on Different Devices
mlb32704

Posted: Nov 30, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
As the title says, I've now had a number of instances where my list of uncompleted tasks doesn't match up across iOS devices and Windows computers. Seems to really be an issue with iOS apps, the Windows view is usually 100%. It will always be a task or two and no matter what I do I cannot get it to refresh and be the same across devices. My solution to date has been to delete the outlier task and reinput from scratch. Not a good solution. Does anyone have any ideas? Not counting on Toodledo Support which seems to be an oxymoron these days, hoping that someone in the Forums is experiencing the same thing and might have come up with a solution. Thanks.
strativourakis

Posted: Dec 02, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
I've had this same issue, unfortunately.

Best as I can tell, it only seems to happen with tasks that I've created originally on my iPhone.

My solution has been the same; manually copy & paste all the text into a brand new task on my desktop web browser, then delete / mark complete the task on my iphone.

Check other threads around here; sounds like ToodleDo is really shutting down quick.

Your time & energy is definitely best spent finding a new task manager app, unfortunately.

Hope this helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.