ForumsQuestionsPLEASE VOTE - BEST SOLUTION TO HOST EXTERNAL TD FORUM

PLEASE VOTE - BEST SOLUTION TO HOST EXTERNAL TD FORUM
mlb32704

Posted: Feb 26, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
There are now several different discussions about Toodledo, happening on several different platforms outside of Toodledo.

Regardless of what those discussions are (i.e. general, technical, alternatives, etc.), as a group, I would strongly suggest that we each weigh in and vote on where you would like to see these discussions hosted. Some possibilities might include Quora, Reddit, Google, Yahoo, etc. but there are others.

I personally don't care where those discussions are hosted, but I do care about getting to one solution that is easy to access, easy to use, and free.

My vote goes for Quora, as I have already set up a forum there:

https://www.quora.com/q/toodledoalternativesdiscussion

But I will use whatever everyone decides on.

Please weigh in with your vote, so we can get to some sort of consensus and settle on something soon. Hopefully before Toodledo decides to pull the plug, if and whenever that happens.
creinhard

I'm not familiar with quora, do I need to create an account/user?

Chris
bandit

Posted by creinhard:
I'm not familiar with quora, do I need to create an account/user?

Chris

Hi Chris. The answer is “yes”, but it’s easy. I think some people may be put off about using Quora because you have to use your actual name.

I’m fine with Quora and already joined the discussion group. I’m open to other suggestions but very much agree that it would be great to have one place for these discussions, especially since they are a good source of very helpful information, suggestions and opinions that can be shared.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.