ForumsQuestionsDaily Email Reminder

Daily Email Reminder
KK

Posted: Sep 22, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I've set up one or two test tasks to see if I get my daily reminder. But so far, I haven't got any yet. I've set reminders to be sent in my Account Setting, so I don't know what happened. I've checked and there are tasks in my Hotlist. How should I get this to work?

Thanks!
aldonc

Posted: Sep 23, 2008
Hi KK,
Verify that 'Get a daily email reminder' is checked and your email address is correct in Account Settings. The only other thing (other than having items in your hotlist as you mention) is to make sure your Date/Time are correct in your Account Settings. This won't keep it from working but the email will show up at a time other than approximately midnight.

If you have gone through a 24hr cycle without seeing the message, make sure it's not in a spam folder, etc...

aldon
KK

Hi, I've checked all the things you mentioned. They seem to be good. But I have gone through more than one 24-hour cycle without any emails. In fact, I have never received any emails from Toodledo. I will check again now and see.

Thanks!
KK

Hi, aldonc, I've just checked my email again, and I did get a reminder this time, but it's not at the time I expect. Since I am new to this, I think I have to tweak the way I put my due date so I can get the reminder at the time I need them.

Thanks for helping!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Please check your spam filters. It is almost certainly that your email program or ISP are filtering out the messages as spam. If you add "[email protected]" to your addressbook, that might help.
aldonc

Just to be clear (and there is conflicting info in your messages which makes me point this out):

-there is a daily reminder of your hotlist items which comes out around midnight. This is setup as described above.
-there are reminders for individual tasks that are sent out at some (approximate) predetermined time before the event. These are setup in Connections -> SMS/Email reminders.

Sorry if this is not to the point, I just read some things in your messages that made me believe you may be confusing the two.

aldon
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.