ForumsQuestionsTask notifies 8 hours prior

Task notifies 8 hours prior
andynpat82

Posted: Sep 06, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I just got my first smartphone - iphone4 - bought toodledo from itunes.

Everything seems to have synched fine automatically without exporting, importing, etc. However ...

I set alarms for 8:00 am - with notification 15 minutes prior.
The alarm on the phone works perfect . However

When the alarm shows up on my computer screen it says this task is due in 8 hours ????

What's up with this and how do I make it correct?
Captain_Obvious

Have you refreshed the page ? F5

I have no problem of the sort.
Salgud

Also, check your time settings in the Settings page. While I'd think that would effect both your cloud based TD and your iPhone, I'm not sure.
andynpat82

Yes I have refreshed the page time and again. Settings on TD web and on iphone all match. It only affects the reminder that pops up on the computer.
Captain_Obvious

Posted by andynpat82:
It only affects the reminder that pops up on the computer.

There is no pop-up from the web-version, are you using a 3rd party software like TaskAngel ?
andynpat82

Posted: Sep 09, 2010
Not using task angel or anything else. I have a to do list in outlook that I've been using for years. I synced TD with it. If I add a task to TD from my iphone - then the alerts go off everywhere as scheduled. But ... If I add a task in outlook - it goes off on my phone like it's supposed to - but something about the syncing causes it to remind me in outlook saying "due in 8 hrs" - basically TD is causing all entries made in outlook task (to do) to be due at 5 pm - even though when i check everything it is all set up correctly. I even tried deleting everything and reimporting it and starting over.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 09, 2010
The Outlook Sync tool was made by a third-party developer. Please contact them for support with their product. They can be reached at : http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncInfo.aspx

Hope that helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.