ForumsQuestionsAssign and sharing task to a collaborator by iphone/upad app

Assign and sharing task to a collaborator by iphone/upad app
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 30, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Having a prioritized to-do list does not mean that we suddenly have more time and resources and that big projects are suddenly small. I promise you that we are not sitting on the beach goofing off. We are actively working on improvements to collaboration.

Properly adding collaboration to the iPhone is and continues to be a very big and complicated project that affects every part of Toodledo from the iOS app all the way back to the database. There have been a number of things that we have had to complete before sharing because in one way or another they were pre-requisites. We are making good headway.
jenny

Posted: May 03, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
I agree with that it is not much use to have if we can not view different workspaces while on the go.
cdalystevens

Posted: May 23, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I now regret purchasing this app, and I'm glad I didn't get a subscription. My wife is IOS only, and I had planned to use this to share task lists with her. Let me know when you get collaboration working. I don't have much choice but to give a low rating, and to dump the app.
curlygeek

Posted: May 29, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Great to hear there is progress on the iOS app, as the collaboration part is going to be great (and the reason we got a subscription and android app). Will this feature be integrated with the API at the same time so Android and other users can make use of it? Assigning tasks on the go will be increasingly important for us.

As others have said, we would also love to be able to see the tasks that have been assigned to everyone on our team, and monitor the progress on these - especially where we are waiting on completion of someone else's task to be able to move forward with our own.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.