ForumsQuestionsSynch of daily recurring tasks

Synch of daily recurring tasks
M

Posted: Feb 18, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
On the iPod/iPhone app, I check off a daily recurring task. I do NOT synch all day.

Later, I synch -- my daily recurring tasks appear to come back onto my iPod as not yet completed for today.

What am I missing? This should NOT happen, right? If the most recent edit to the task is on the app, then the version from the app should become the most recent version in both places, when I synch from the app, no?

Thanks
M
Richard_

Posted: Feb 19, 2011
Yes, that should not happen but I saw this happen too when I used two Ipods.
Now I only use one Ipod and it syncs as expected (the latest edit is synced to both when they sync)

Do you use two I* devices?
M

Nope - I use one iPod and the web interface only.
Richard_

I think I know what happens: check the date of the task that came back.

This is what happens for me:
I have my tasks sorted by date and if I check a daily task it gets checked and under it appears the new task which is the task for the next day.
I find this behavior nice but it IS confusing.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 21, 2011
It could also be that the timezone is not set correctly on the website, so that when it reschedules itself for the next day, it is actually the current day because we think you are in a different place than you really are.
M

Posted: Feb 22, 2011
Not in my case, anyway - the timezone on my iPod and the website are the same, and are correct.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 22, 2011
We have not been able to replicate this issue. Can you please create a support ticket so that we can get some additional information about your account?
M

Posted: Feb 23, 2011
Just entered a ticket...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.