Search results for "Posted by Anant G."
Anant G.

Posted Sep 05, 2020 in: 3.4.3 Beta - iPad List View Refresh
Score: 0
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Sep 05, 2020
  • Score: 0
Posted by utotoast:
If you change the due date, it doesn't register on the list although it does in the task details. However, the list seems to know that the date was changed and the task SHOULD be moved to a different day. The task details are now shifted so that the list item is not associated with the correct task detail. If you refresh again by hitting All Tasks, it gets back in sync. So, a refresh needs to be forced with a date change or the association between list item and task detail needs to remain. Thanks

Can you provide a screenshot or video for this? Also which iPad are you using?
Anant G.

Posted Jul 29, 2020 in: iOS 3.4.2 Update
Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2020
  • Score: 1
There are still some bugs and crash reports that we got from our users. We are working on them and will update the link again in few days.

Thank you for all the feedback.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 26, 2020 in: Google Calendar Sync Work for You?
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2020
Posted by rpeet:
Any updates?

We made few changes on the APIs and requested for the review again with Google last week. Still waiting on the reply from them. I will update here as soon as that issue is fixed.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 26, 2020 in: Need a 4-digit code
  • Anant G.
Posted by tlaborde:
Need a 4-digit code to activate my new password on iPhone app: on where can I find it please?

For this you have delete the app and re-install. There is currently no way to reset the 4digit passcode.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 26, 2020 in: iOS 3.4.2 Update
Score: 2
  • Anant G.
  • Score: 2
Hello all,
Thanks for all your feedback on the last update of Toodledo's iOS app. We are working on rolling out a more stable version in app store asap.

You can download the new beta version from here : https://testflight.apple.com/join/YV3Mvh12

For downloading the beta version, you have to download Testflight app from appstore and then open above URL in safari.

Here is the beta version of the app which solves most of the bugs reported to us :
* Synchronization issue on iPads.
* Synchronization issue when account has more than 10,000 tasks.
* Notes scroll issue in Notes and tasks section.
* Priority labels on tasks.
* Speeding up the sync.
* Some small layout bugs.
* Sorting issue

Open Bugs:
* Hotlist settings are currently synced from website and it overrides the settings on the app.

Let us know if you see any other bugs on the app.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 14, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 14, 2020
Posted by erbin:
I just download the new app. Was able to sync all my tasks. When I closed the app and relaunched, it crashed.

This is happening on which device?
Anant G.

Posted Jul 13, 2020 in: iOS 3.4.1 Update
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 13, 2020
Hi Toodledo Users,
I want to start with first apologizing with everyone for the last update. We are extremely sorry for all the inconvenience caused from the last update. Some users had issues with their data being wiped out. We always suggest our user to sync their data from the apps to our server so that they have a backup. We still have a ticket open with apple to figure out what happened with the data but it is taking way too much time.

We decided to roll out an update as most of our users are already syncing their data with our servers and new update is very necessary to solve the open bugs. Having people to download the beta version is not a good solution.

Toodledo v3.4.1 has been rolled out in the app store now.

Few steps that you should follow before updating to the new app:
1) On your current Toodledo App Settings, go to synchronization and then Account Login. See if you have account linked with Toodledo app or not.
2) If you have account linked, go to our web-version : toodledo.com on browser to see if all your data is there.
3) Delete the old app, download the new app from app store. Then go to settings --> Synchronization --> Enter Account Login.
4) All your data should be restored.

There are two small open bugs in the app which will be fixed soon and update will be rolled out:
1) Multi-line layout.
2) Sorting of tasks based on special characters.

Thanks for all your feedback, we are working hard to bring a better and stable product of Toodledo. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to me directly on my email : [email protected]
Anant G.

Posted Jul 11, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 11, 2020
Posted by max:
Posted by Larry3:
Posted by mightybeech:
Why not just put the old version back. It had been working flawlessly for years.

He may not be able to if it's a 32bit application. I don't think Apple would allow it.

Surely he would have told us by now if that were the case given that so many people have asked?

Already reached out to apple about this and there is no way they can roll back an update. Waiting for their answer on why the data was wiped out so that we can release a stable version in app store.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 11, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 11, 2020
Posted by TheBrayingMule:
I installed the beta version via TestFlight and I had to force sync in order to get back data to the iPhone. Except that issue, no major trouble during beta.

Yeah about data that needs to be synced, we have an open ticket with apple. Just waiting for them to answer before we roll out an update.
There is an open bug for multi-line layout and sorting with special characters. We are working on that too but looks like it will take little longer to fix those issues. We will have to roll out an update with those open bugs.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 10, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 10, 2020
Posted by jsinger:
Posted by Anant G.:
I have updated the beta link now in the thread. It solves most of the open bugs apart from Notes sorting order. That build is still under verification on Apple. We will roll out an update as soon as we have done all the tests internally.

Just make sure you synchronize all your data to website first from Settings --> Synchronization. Then delete your old app and install the new one.

Here is the link to testflight again : https://testflight.apple.com/join/IOcArkMs

Are you serious! I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and giving you time to sort this out. But not even an I am sorry we really messed this up! Are you kidding! I have been a loyal paying user who was willing to forgive a royal screw up. All I ask is for some communication and an apology. And this is the communication. You have got to be kidding.

I do not mean to be harsh here, but Anant, you should not be the one communicating to the public.

Ohh I didn't realize that it was my first reply on this thread and I am really sorry if it sounded otherwise. We have been replying to so many support tickets and email and in meantime talking with Apple to get more information on what happened with the data and I didn't realize it was my first reply here :( We are really sorry that our users had to go through all this and we are trying our best to roll out an update as soon as we can. We have sorted out most of the bugs already and can be downloaded from here : https://testflight.apple.com/join/IOcArkMs

Currently we are waiting on Apple to tell us more about what happened with the last update and why our users' data was wiped out. We had the same database structure on the app and so it shouldn't have done that. Again I feel really bad that this happened with our users, it was not our intentions. We always want good for our users. We were so excited about the release and this happened.

Please download the app from testflight link and if you see any bugs, you can email me directly on [email protected] and we will try to resolve them before we roll out an update in app store.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 09, 2020 in: Editing column width for Lists
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 09, 2020
Posted by scarletth.acct:
Is there any way to adjust the column width for lists? For instance, the title may be very long and I want to make it larger to make all the words visible (similar to dragging the columns in Excel to wrap the text).

On tasks.toodledo.com, take your cursor here : https://prnt.sc/tf0my6 and you will be able to adjust the width of the column.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 09, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • Anant G.
I have updated the beta link now in the thread. It solves most of the open bugs apart from Notes sorting order. That build is still under verification on Apple. We will roll out an update as soon as we have done all the tests internally.

Just make sure you synchronize all your data to website first from Settings --> Synchronization. Then delete your old app and install the new one.

Here is the link to testflight again : https://testflight.apple.com/join/IOcArkMs
Anant G.

Posted Jul 09, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • Anant G.
Posted by jimk222:
Posted by Anant G.:
It will be back in store in few days. Waiting for apple to approve the build. We also reached out to them about the data issue. We did test out everything in beta version and there were no complaints about data being wiped out, so Apple is looking into that.

We are expecting a release by end of this week or early next week. I am going to update the beta link once our build is approved.

Adding to this, just make sure you sync everything with the Toodledo web version if you are using the old app or the new one. Those settings can be found under Toodledo's App Settings --> Synchronization.

Thank you Anant for the update. What about those of us whose synchronization (Toodledo.com -> device) on both iPad and iPhone is not working. Or where the "All Tasks" screen doesn't load? Or on iPad where the device won't succeed past the welcome splash screen?

Thank you for clarifying any of those points.
Jim

We are rolling out an update, it is still in verification. If you want you can test out this beta version : https://testflight.apple.com/join/IOcArkMs

This has an open bug for Notes sorting, other than that it is pretty much stable. For testing make sure you have synchronized all your data to web-version and then delete the old app. After that install this version.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 09, 2020 in: We’re Back
  • Anant G.
It will be back in store in few days. Waiting for apple to approve the build. We also reached out to them about the data issue. We did test out everything in beta version and there were no complaints about data being wiped out, so Apple is looking into that.

We are expecting a release by end of this week or early next week. I am going to update the beta link once our build is approved.

Adding to this, just make sure you sync everything with the Toodledo web version if you are using the old app or the new one. Those settings can be found under Toodledo's App Settings --> Synchronization.

This message was edited Jul 09, 2020.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 3
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2020
  • Score: 3
After an update, you need to force re-sync from web to device.

To do that :
1. Go to settings.
2. Go to Synchronization.
3. Go to Modify Account Login.
4. Tap on Force Toodledo --> Device Sync.

That should fix this issue.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: All content on app suddenly missing
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2020
After an update, you need to force re-sync from web to device.

To do that :
1. Go to settings.
2. Go to Synchronization.
3. Go to Modify Account Login.
4. Tap on Force Toodledo --> Device Sync.
Anant G.

Posted Jun 22, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 3
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jun 22, 2020
  • Score: 3
Posted by svsmailus_2:
I must be the only guy happy with the app.

I appreciate it is not polished, but it is moving forward. I understand Toodledo went through a leadership crisis with the CEO leaving, which is a big thing and this reverted the app to 2017. However, on my mac, iphone and ipad it works. Yes there are visual glitches and it looks outdated, but it works. I've used omnifocus, Todoist, even the shiny Things 3 app everyone's been singing about, but nothing, absolutely nothing comes close to doing what Toodledo can. I can view my tasks from any number of angles. I have no doubt that app will continue to improve. Folks have said they should sell the app to someone else. This has been a disaster for a number of great apps I used to use such as Voodoopad and The Hit List. There is momentum here. The iOS app is being updated. Yes it would be nice to have more info on the forum, but if a decision needs to be made between development and fielding hundreds of negative comments, I'd prefer them to just keep on trucking with improving the app. It's better now than it was at the beginning of the year and it will be even better at the end of the year.

Wow! Thanks for the feedback. Here is the newer version of the app : https://testflight.apple.com/join/YV3Mvh12 :)
Anant G.

Posted Jun 22, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jun 22, 2020
Posted by fdoten:
Hi Anant,
Any idea as to when this update might make it into production for all versions of all platforms?

Thanks!
Fred

We are monitoring the crash reports from our beta users and fixing those issues after that we will push this into production and continue working with new apps with better UI.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Jun 20, 2020
Posted by Catherine PRIGENT:
Hello,

I accidentally have 2 subscriptions running for the same account.
When I tried to end one of those, it says that it will end in one year (because it is a annual membership).
How can I end my subscription effective today?

Thank you so much,
Catherine

Can you please create a support ticket for the same and we will help you out there.
Anant G.

Posted Jun 20, 2020 in: Sort by date and time separately?
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jun 20, 2020
Posted by viswarkarman:
Correct me if I am wrong here, but it is not possible to sort tasks just by date (not including time of day) or just by time of day ("ignoring" the date). I would like to be able to sort this way:

1) date,
2) priority,
3) time of day.

So my highest priority tasks would appear first, but within a certain priority value, the tasks would be sorted by time of day due.

Is this possible in the current version of the software?

For that you can enable start date & time field from here https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=8 and use this as your time field.

Hope that helps!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next