ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by piyush_soni"
piyush_soni

Posted Nov 12, 2010 in: Where did subtasks go?
Score: 0
Did your pro subscription expire ;) ?
piyush_soni

Posted Nov 11, 2010 in: How do you view tasks by tag?
Oops. I meant to encircle 'Sort' instead of 'Filters on' there.
piyush_soni

Posted Nov 11, 2010 in: How do you view tasks by tag?
You don't see the Tag option in the sort?

piyush_soni

Posted Nov 09, 2010 in: Timezone changed
He is probably referring to your left column/pane which you can hide. (the div with id 'toc')
piyush_soni

Posted Nov 09, 2010 in: Toodledo Firefox extension and Gmail
Oh wow.
Anyway, you don't need to drag.

You can also go to firefox and say File->Open File. Browse to the xpi.
piyush_soni

You just drag it on the open Firefox window. It will ask to install as any other add-on.
piyush_soni

@ToodleDo,
This is not the case with just gmail. Any frame you click on, I guess your add-on will not add the page link, but the frame url there. And considering your Context Menu item says 'ToodleDo this page' and not 'ToodleDo this frame', I guess most of the users would want the page URL there.

@jonrochkind,
If you are ready to spend 5 minutes for this, you can easily modify their add-on for your needs:
1). Right click ToodleDo's add-on link on http://www.toodledo.com/widget/firefox_plugin.php, click Save link as (i.e. download the xpi file)
2). Change the extension of the xpi to zip by renaming, then unzip that in a folder.
3). Go into its chrome/content directory and make this change in the file toodledo.js - replace the original definition of function Toodledo_getCurrentPage() by this:

function Toodledo_getCurrentPage() {
var focusedWindow = document.commandDispatcher.focusedWindow;
var win = focusedWindow;
while(win.parent && win != win.parent)
win = win.parent;
return win.location.href;
}

4). After fixing this, select all folders and files together again, right click->Send to->Compressed (zipped) folder. Change extension of the zipped file again to .xpi (basically doing reverse of unzipping)
5). Drag this xpi to Firefox to install the changed add-on.

This message was edited Nov 09, 2010.
piyush_soni

If you are really interested in copying the link by right clicking and saying 'ToodleDo this link', you will currently have to switch to the 'Basic HTML' version of gmail. In the fully loaded version (the 'Standard view') the email subjects are not actual 'links' so you cannot do that.
piyush_soni

Posted by PeterW:
I'm not sure what this website means - is it saying that the next version of FireFox will be as fast as Chrome?

Or may be faster! According to Sunspider benchmarks, Firefox 4.0's nightly builds are already having a faster Javascript engine than that of Chrome(Firefox hasn't beaten goo on its own benchmarks, of course ;) ).

Even though a browser is a lot more than just the "javascript shell", in coming world that's what is going to matter mainly, and that appended by Goo's poor implementation of Hardware acceleration (works great already in Firefox 4.0b) chrome is far lagging behind.

Anyway, this discussion was more suited for 'Off topic chit-chat' forum than this one.
piyush_soni

Chrome has multiple compatibility problems, and a lot less features than Firefox(documented/undocumented). Also, after a few days, may be the only reason to use it will vanish as well:

http://www.arewefastyet.com/

Though, nice trick there JPR!

This message was edited Nov 04, 2010.
piyush_soni

Posted Nov 03, 2010 in: Why Toodledo works
And what's your real name Mr. customer_representative@TaskAngel, or developer@taskAngel ? :)
piyush_soni

Posted Nov 03, 2010 in: API 2.0
@Topic:
Congratulations! These are some really nice enhancements.
piyush_soni

Posted Nov 03, 2010 in: Translators Needed
Score: 1
Yes, verifying from multiple sources is really important seeing some translators' English grammar :)

Anyway, if you ever need translation to the Indian language (called 'Hindi') I can do that for you, though I assume it's not going to happen in at least a couple of years.
piyush_soni

Posted Nov 02, 2010 in: Date format in Google plug ins
graham.smith,
That date format in ToodleDo add-on is taken from your System date format. As you are saying your google date format is already in dd/mm/yy, it means your system date should still be in mm/dd/yy. Is that the case? If yes, change the system date format and restart your machine.

This message was edited Nov 02, 2010.
piyush_soni

Posted Oct 28, 2010 in: Importing an XML file from Basecamp
Text from their XML Import page:

This will read in an xml file in a variety of formats and add the tasks to your todo list. Currently we support XML files from the following services: Toodledo, Voo2do, and Vitalist. If your XML file has more than 200 tasks, our import script may run out of memory and display a blank page. If this happens, you will need to edit your XML file by hand and import it in batches of 200 or fewer tasks per batch. To get another service added to this list, please send us a sample file and a description of the service.

This message was edited Oct 28, 2010.
piyush_soni

Posted Oct 28, 2010 in: Booklet Sort Order
It is not their policy to give ETAs. :)
piyush_soni

Posted Oct 28, 2010 in: Toodledo desktop client in Autohotkey
Thanks for writing this tool. I will download AutoHotKey and try running it.

+100 for writing a full featured .Net client. FYI, there are already a few C# libraries for ToodleDo API, the link for which you can find in the Tools & Services section of the website.
piyush_soni

Many people have started using Firefox 4.0 betas already. I tested it, the add-on works perfectly fine if we just change the maxVersion there - so it should be a minute's work.

Thanks!
piyush_soni

This script wasn't written by me. (You might be confused because of the ToodleDo Search Tab Counts script I wrote and talked about in another thread). This one is written by papagayo who has done a really commendable job in writing it.

This message was edited Oct 27, 2010.
piyush_soni

Posted Oct 26, 2010 in: Task counts on Search tabs
Ok. To ease the pain on ToodleDo servers, I have made a few enhancements to the script. Now, below each Search Tab, you will find a seamlessly attached checkbox reading 'Show tab count for this search'. By default, tab counts for all search tabs is off. You just need to select the tabs you want to automatically show the count for (It will remember your settings). I think everyone should be happy with this. :P

Install again from the same link : ToodleDo Search Tab Counts

Edit : Besides ToodleDo servers, it is also beneficial for users as their important tabs will update the task counts faster.

This message was edited Oct 26, 2010.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13      Next