ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Transisto"
Transisto

Score: 2
Well, it is sad if Toodledo is a one guy company.

Shouln't we have a wiki to contribute better to this project ?

I came to say ...:

I wish we had a way to import .ics by url directly, and if possible to have them to update in an easy way.
Transisto

Score: 0
Thank you Vin , it is better your way, didn't knew about ctrl-T neither ;)
Transisto

Score: 1
I am not going to analyze anymore on what could be better than now, it's like starting from zero.

I already did my part on this two page long post http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/4321/0/web-interface-big-improvements-to-be-made.html

As to for the Add task button ! yes, I can't see how this button could be less obvious to find... I have 2048x1152 monitor, and it is way...off my view and small.
Transisto

Score: 1
Crash ! Like marisa_whitfield

This only happen with sub tasks ,,
The crash happen exactly before showing the number of subtask.
It must be because sub task cannot have subtask or ???

This message was edited Jan 16, 2010.
Transisto

I am very happy to see updates comming in.

I am referring a lot of people to Toodledo, , my main argument is "they'r working on it constantly" , thank for proving my point.

Toodledo's todo like must be huge, That'd be fun to look at if there were a public todolist of what need to be done at toodledo,, with priorities. that would make a good demo.

;)
Transisto

Posted Jan 01, 2010 in: Notes not as full-featured as To-Dos
Unfortunately, It is not in the iPhone apps, so I did not even notice that feature.,,,

A note and a task is very similar in my mind,
Transisto

Posted Dec 27, 2009 in: Alarms
There can be many causes, I suggest you read about or check your Push notification setting on your iphone
Transisto

Posted Dec 27, 2009 in: Firefox plugin where's "remind me" ?
I mush have missed something !!!

Neither the add task windows and add task in the side panel allow us to choose to get a reminder sent before an event.

kinda pointless without that
Transisto

Score: 3
I'm new here, This is a first impression, please feel free to correct me, and don't think I'm picky or lazy.
When adding consulting Tasks it's often in a hurry and don't want my mind to hang on reading anything.

I've been using a computer actively for 15 years so many recommendation should be relevant.

At Toodledo the GUI feels it's been designed by coders. I think it need to be more visually intuitive with the least possible text in the interface.

If there is a way to graphically represent something let's use that instead.

1. We must first see our own entered text out of everything else.

When taking a quick look at task list, The first thing visible is 11 Line written in BIG BOLD BLUE

Importance Level: 11
task1
Importance Level: 8 etc... (I'll never get used to that)
Ps: I've never set my task with importance level on a 1 to 11 scale, so how am I suppose to interpret that?

2. I want a little star beside the word Starred .

Like the IE, The toolbar has the option to be displayed as : Text, big icon, small icons , small icon with text. There is already icons in the iPhone app for most of these thing but they aren't used.

3. When in grid mode, the "empty" default text are dark and thus indistinguishable from user entered data, "Context: No Context, Goal: No Goal, Start: no date, Repeat: None ...
...like the "Tag" and "Length" field they are really empty or make them light gray as in the multiline mode.

4. By having all View by action words inline at the top this is what happen. :
I see the line then read through it all , then look to get my mouse , then move close, then read it all again find the good one, and click it. Having different color or better, having icons beside each word at the top would help a lot.
Actualy the " | " delimiter (read as I) is worst than triple space.

5. The search FIELD need to be visible at all time not the word Quicksearch or please make the Collaborator,Filter sort, quicksearch to Stick open or closed between session.

6. We're all used to clicking the site Logo expecting the main page, but once logged-in I think It would be better if it would bring us to our todolist main view instead of a Toodledo introduction.

This message was edited Dec 27, 2009.
Transisto

Posted Dec 27, 2009 in: Google Indexing Plugins
Please explain ,,, Where would that fits in with toodledo ?
Transisto

Posted Dec 27, 2009 in: permalink to search
Do anyone know how we could use quicksearch to make an url for using with firefox quicksearch.

Could be something like this : http://www.toodledo.com/views/index.php?searchField=%s
Transisto

Posted Dec 16, 2009 in: Google checkout not working?
IT DOES WORK ! ,,, but only without the twitter rebate.

It MUST be Google fault because the coupon code is successful in modifying the amount to be paid.

Needless to say that after trying to fix this for hours and days, I'd like to have my rebate applied...

PS : Hey google , " Oops! " is the most clueless error message ever.

This message was edited Dec 16, 2009.
Transisto

Posted Dec 14, 2009 in: Google checkout not working?
Same here, tested everything on 4 diferent OS / Browser , at 1 week interval.

I would contact google ASAP if I were you.

You'r certainly loosing sales. Not everyone will remember to try again later.
Transisto

Posted Nov 24, 2009 in: Dividers - get rid of 'em
+1 I'm not sure what I'm voting for, but I really hate the wait task are displayed on the iphone app, especially for priority, and due-date ,
I want to see TODAY then scroll down ,,, until tomorrow's task ,,, and so on. I want to start at top priority and scroll all my task at the same place ordered by priority,

In the current form it's as if there was a Brick Wall and a few hops, between Today and Tomorrow, Top priority, high and medium... priorities are relatively the same so why should we go back and forth, in and out ,,,tap tap tap ...

Thankyou.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12