ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by piyush_soni"
piyush_soni

Score: 0
Oh Peter, don't fret. "They can't commit on a timeframe but this is in their to do list. " :)
piyush_soni

Posted Oct 09, 2010 in: Google Calendar Gadget Scrollbar
Now the script works in Chrome without installing any extra add-on. Just click on Install button on the page Better ToodleDo Slim and you will get scroll bar in Google Calendar Gadget. You can disable the Auto-refresh tasks facility if you want, from the Settings page. (Again, for Firefox you need to install GreaseMonkey extension)

This message was edited Oct 09, 2010.
piyush_soni

Posted Oct 05, 2010 in: gTasks
I just exported them to email and added by add multiple tasks in ToodleDo.
piyush_soni

Score: 1
To ToodleDo Admin : Why are you so rigid about your ways of doing things? Those commenting here are not mad and everyone has a good amount of experience of the industry and its working. They want YOUR product to be better and more efficient.

"Its all in my head" - so unprofessional ! Never heard of it even in a 3 people development team. How many people work on this product? I know you wouldn't disclose this information, but what does "my head" and "our list" reflect? If a list is "our" why not keep everything in there? Are there 'sharing' problems in your ToodleDo list? :)
piyush_soni

Posted Oct 03, 2010 in: Offline Access
@above: You understand it all wrong.

This message was edited Oct 04, 2010.
piyush_soni

Posted Oct 03, 2010 in: Attach a file to a To-Do Item
Yes, you can do that, but it's only a 'Pro Plus' feature. (Pay more)

http://www.toodledo.com/files.php
piyush_soni

Tags can do that already.
piyush_soni

Posted Sep 29, 2010 in: So how do I make a to do list?
Yes, I too had taken a whole 5 minutes to find that out. For the first four minutes, I had almost believed this website is just for seeing the tasks you added from all the other services, like add-ons, gadgets, widgets, and all :)
piyush_soni

Posted Sep 29, 2010 in: Google Calendar Gadget Scrollbar
I added the calendar gadget and saw the problem myself. If you are using Firefox, the GreaseMonkey script 'Better ToodleDo Slim
' now corrects this problem (i.e., automatically adds a scrollbar to your Google Calendar gadget):

Steps:
1). Install Firefox Add-on Greasemonkey, restart browser.
2). Install Better ToodleDo Slim

This message was edited Sep 29, 2010.
piyush_soni

Posted Sep 26, 2010 in: iphone app sharing
Yes ladunkin,
I think "this is on our top priority list" kind of reply is there on many threads. Some are on "top priority" for more than an year.
piyush_soni

Posted Sep 24, 2010 in: Upgrading to Outlook 2010
I have both Outlook 2007 and 2010 on different machines, and it does work for me on both of them. You could try backing up your tasks at first, and then resetting the database on the machine it's not working.
piyush_soni

Posted Sep 24, 2010 in: Google Calendar sync frequency
Is there an update on this?
piyush_soni

Posted Sep 24, 2010 in: Google Calendar Gadget Scrollbar
Oh ... I thought Google Calendar Gadget would be the same as the Gmail gadget (Add by URL thing) - which effectively shows the slim version inside a frame, and has scrollbars ... Is it not?

This message was edited Sep 24, 2010.
piyush_soni

If we cannot yet do it, what are the features on page http://www.toodledo.com/info/sharing.php all about? Am I missing something here? I'm new to ToodleDo.
piyush_soni

Oh I didn't know that! Really? That'd be too weird to all the users for whom a task can be overdue only when it is really 'due'. But I think it should be simple to fix!
piyush_soni

Posted Sep 22, 2010 in: Multiple Accounts
Why not use 'Contexts' which are meant for this purpose?
piyush_soni

Posted Sep 22, 2010 in: Outlook Sync Not Working
For me resetting the database hadn't worked at first, but then I deleted all my outlook tasks (as they were already there at some other place) besides resetting it, and it worked from there.
piyush_soni

Posted Sep 21, 2010 in: How 'realtime' is the data?
I am a new user and already in love with ToodleDo after seeing all the features. I want to go ahead and buy the Pro version, but before that I just have a question. I added the iCal subscription for my Google Calendar, but that seems to be taking too much time to update anything I change in my To-Do List. I would have appreciated faster sync.

Is there also a limitation you impose on the Developers which would not allow them to do a faster sync (Like every minute?)

Thanks,
Piyush
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13