ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Score: 1
One thing I'd like to suggest for new layout is to keep the Ribbon hidden if the user has hidden it by clicking proper icon. At this moment, the Ribbon re-appears each time you switch view from e.g. Folders to e.g. Contexts and stays visible, so you need to hide the Ribbon again and again. It should re-appears only after user hits the proper icon.
pawelkaleta

Score: 1
Each time I pick a date from any date selector (e.g. for Start Date or Due Date etc.) I need to wait for 2-3 seconds until selector disappear and date is set for task. It is pretty anoying and it doesn't work like this in non-newbeta layout where it happens immadiately after clicking on given date.

Does any of you experience the same issue?
pawelkaleta

Score: 0
I would try in this case IFTTT's Do Button app.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 05, 2016 in: Toodledo Roadmap Update
Score: 6
There are apps where you only need to click Menu-Multiselect option to switch to special mode where you can pick as many items you want, checkbox could play this role in this mode to select multiple tasks. Batch edit tool could open automatically in this mode too so that you can decide what to do with selected tasks. After that it could come back to standard mode.

This message was edited Dec 05, 2016.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 01, 2016 in: Deleting entire folder
(Nevermind, I've missed Jake's answer)

This message was edited Dec 01, 2016.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 29, 2016 in: Toodledo Roadmap Update
Current Outline section setup is not that bad, the only thing which is missing (the same for Lists section) is lack of easy conversion between them and Tasks section. I'd like to have the quick option to convert any outline or list item to task and also in the opposite direction. Copy-pasting the item's title is kind of workaround here but obviously very far from ideal solution.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 20, 2016 in: Recently Completed Tasks
Based on FAQ section:

How do Recently Completed filters work?
This filter will hide or reveal tasks that were completed in the last 7 days. Tasks that were completed more than 7 days ago are always hidden and can only be viewed by conducting a search.

Link
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 16, 2016 in: Restoring Missing Task Details
I would suggest to create support ticket and ask if they could help somehow as I think there is no possibility for the user to revert to previous details of task unless you have some backup files created in the past.
pawelkaleta

Posted by Duo:
Does the new Tasks beta work if you use a Private or Incognito window?

No, it doesn't (also stuck at 90%). I tried Incognito on Chrome and Private on Firefox.

Posted by Jake:
If you are stuck at 90%, please create a support ticket so that we can get some more details about your situation. We want to solve this.

Ticket created.
pawelkaleta

Nope, still doesn't work. I've tried with Chrome, Firefox and IE. Clearing of cache doesn't help, still stack at 90% on each browser.

Old-beta and non-beta work fine.

This message was edited Nov 11, 2016.
pawelkaleta

Posted by pawelkaleta:
Today the New Layout keeps loading my tasks ("Loading 90%" message) and can't finish this action.

Yes, clearing cache solved my issue too.

Today, early morning the New Layout showed only 4 tasks and now it is still loading them (stuck on 90%). Nothing helps, clearing cache, changing the browser etc.
Is anyone having a similar issue?
pawelkaleta

Yes, clearing cache solved my issue too.
pawelkaleta

Today the New Layout keeps loading my tasks ("Loading 90%" message) and can't finish this action. Is anyone having a similar issue?
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 05, 2016 in: Quick Add Task Priority Hotkey request
I've just tried and each time I type /1 or /2 etc. it correctly suggests Priority and Start/Due Date. If I have chosen for example Start Date then typing /1 again doesn't offer Start Date anymore as it is already chosen but Priority and Due Dates are still there and so on. So for me it works as expected.

This message was edited Nov 05, 2016.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 03, 2016 in: Quick Add Task Priority Hotkey request
Actually you don't have to type /High as after you hit / and H and it will show some matching suggestions (ok sometimes you have to use another one key to narrow suggestions list to one item only but you can also use arrow keys to select desired item from suggestions list) and once the item is selected you hit Tab and it's done. Replacing it with /p3 etc. won't probably give you spectacular improvement in terms of data entry speed.
pawelkaleta

Go to Profile&Settings and find the options group 'New Task Defaults', you will find there an option to set what Priority assign to new tasks.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 25, 2016 in: Best Way to Harness Advanced Analytics
If you already do it using excel, maybe it would be enough to use excel's pivot table and apply grouping on proper date field to present information by quarters.
pawelkaleta

Can you please double check the settings for number of tickets beta testers can create to report issues with the New Layout? When I try to prepare another ticket I receive the message "You already created enough tickets today. Please allow us respond to your current support tickets before you make more." while on below page it is mentioned that "As a beta tester you are permitted to create unlimited support tickets." (http://beta.toodledo.com/info/beta.php)

Thanks for checking.
pawelkaleta

Ok, thanks for confirmation.

You can consider to make it appear as it had been set up originally, but maybe not from the left side of the subtask title (which resulted in distracting movements of subtask's title and was a little bit anoying), but: from the right side + only when you hover your mouse on the very right side of subtask's title (e.g. right 10% of the field width) + without impacting the position of the subtask title (always shown exactly where it is).
pawelkaleta

It looks like the feature for showing "semi-hidden" name of parent of subtasks has been (maybe temporarly) switched off. Not that I miss it ;-) but just wanted to know if you guys confirm, maybe I'm doing something wrong now. Thx.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next