Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 14, 2016 in: Tasks Beta - Stuck on "Loading 90%"
Score: 0
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/23545/-106777/read.html#jump
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 13, 2016 in: Fonts
I don't how it works and if it's still possible but there are some old threads about themes/skins which you can apply. Example below
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/3111/0/dark-theme-revised.html
pawelkaleta

I also tried to open new beta layout on IE but with no success (keeps loading). I have reported this to the team.
pawelkaleta

Posted by Duo:
Posted by pawelkaleta:
I tried to get to New Layout in the Chrome web browser on my Android mobile phone (...)

I had the same problem with Chrome on an Android phone. Eventually I was able to switch when I held the phone horizontally. The new Tasks Beta was then available in any orientation after that.
Once switched I noticed several problems with the Beta on a mobile device in vertical mode.

Hi, thanks, that helped and it worked but I've noticed the same issues on my phone. I don't report it as it is already done.

This message was edited Oct 11, 2016.
pawelkaleta

I tried to get to New Layout in the Chrome web browser on my Android mobile phone to see how the adaptation to the screen size looks like. However even though I open beta web page, there is no button at the bottom of the screen allowing me to switch to New Layout. Am I doing something wrong? Which link should I use? (I managed to switch to New Layout on the desktop).
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 26, 2016 in: Clear Android app search criteria
Score: 1
Just hit "Back" button.
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 01, 2016 in: Notes and folders
Click on Folder icon in right top corner (next to Actions menu) and then additional line will appear with the button which allows you to assign one of existing Folders to your note.
pawelkaleta

Posted Aug 17, 2016 in: Grouping of the second level
You have to do it in the same way you attach file to your tasks - click on the Attachment icon next to task item, then choose Outline in the popup menu and select the outline you want to link with task.
pawelkaleta

Hi, could you please consider adding a widget in Android app, or on option to existing widgets, offering much smaller fonts to fit more tasks on the screen? Current fonts on widgets waste too much space from my point of view, so I usually have to use third-party apps just to use its widgets instead (I like to have several 4x1 or 2x2 widgets on the screen showing the content of selected Folders and small fonts are crucial in that case).
Thanks.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jun 06, 2016 in: Weekly Review
These are very valuable insights and tips, thanks for sharing!
pawelkaleta

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/22249/0/introducing-smart-quick-add.html
pawelkaleta

Posted May 05, 2016 in: Disappearing tasks
There is an expandable menu (the Ribbon) on the left, you may want to check if you have 'All Tasks' view selected when you try to find your "missing" tasks. It seems like you try to find them while having some of available subviews (e.g. Started, Overdue, Recently Completed etc.) selected in this left menu and those tasks simply do not match criteria for this subview so they are not visible.

This message was edited May 05, 2016.
pawelkaleta

Posted Apr 10, 2016 in: Outlines
I think you only have to click on the title and it becomes editable inline.
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 28, 2016 in: Quick Add Syntax...
Maybe simply /+3d should add 3 days and /+3m should add 3 minutes and so on.
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 17, 2016 in: Preview of New Notes Section
Works good, nice job!

One of my suggestions reported during beta is still not implemented (if you click on "+ Add Note" button, the text "New note" in the title field needs to me manually removed each time (Chrome browser). It would be better if it behaves like "Quick Add Task" text in the Task section, i.e. the text disappears after clicking on the quick add task field.
pawelkaleta

Posted Mar 16, 2016 in: List is too long
I fully agree with Salgud.

You may also want to consider some alternative and interesting approach, called 'The One Minute To-Do List' by Michael Linenberger. You will find his free e-book on http://www.michaellinenberger.com, it describes how you could manage your to-do list in more effective way, with strong focus on doing this with the help of Toodledo. You should however keep in mind that it may not solve all of your problems at hand, but may help you to re-think the approach you currently use and apply some adjustments.

This message was edited Mar 16, 2016.
pawelkaleta

There is a setting in the Settings section "Delete Completed Tasks (after specified period of time)" where you have maybe the period set which expired already so maybe this is the reason why those tasks have been deleted? Did you check what you have set there?
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 31, 2016 in: Rename tag
Just go to Organize -> Tags and rename the tag.
You will find this Organize button both under the down-arrow next to your profile photo on top right and also on the left menu, when you go to 'by Tags' view and then you hit this small icon at the top looking like a pencil.
pawelkaleta

The walkaround hete is to create folder or context called _To_Delete and instead of clicking thrash can icon, we change the folder or context and once all the tasks to be deleted are moved there, use Advance Search to remove all of the tasks from that group.

But yes, even if it saves some time it is still the walkaround only and mutliselection of any set of tasks we want would be the best option here.
pawelkaleta

I am not sure if this relates to Goals too but there is an option for Subtasks behaviour under Settings "New subtasks assume attributes of parent task" that could be helpful for you.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next