ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 21, 2016 in: Dates doesn't work
Score: 0
Do you see the 'No due-dates' link listed under 'Started', 'Tomorrow', etc.?

If yes, are there any tasks there? That would mean that you don't have due dates specified for most of your tasks and this might be the reason why they don't group by those pre-defined periods like 'Tomorrow'.

If not, i.e. if you can't see the 'No due-dates' link, it would look like you don't have 'Due date' column/field activated in Settings - you should go to Settings and select an option to show this column/field.

Hope that helps.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 20, 2016 in: Dates doesn't work
Posted by Salgud:
I think you're a bit confused. There is no place in TD where you can enter "Tasks->Dates->Tomorrow".

Actually... there is a place like this. If you're on main folder, you can go to Dates view (icon with "31"), and there is an option there showing "Tomorrow" tasks. But I'm not sure what is the problem described here, I agree the case is not specified precise enough to help.
pawelkaleta

Posted Jan 19, 2016 in: Order of tags
There is an option in Settings to display Tags alphabetically, you should check if you have it selected. Otherwise they are sorted by popularity.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 29, 2015 in: Downgrade to Basic
I think you can simply wait until your subscription expires
http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#61
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 24, 2015 in: Introducing Smart Quick Add
Posted by pawelkaleta:
Small idea just to consider in the future - you can think about addiding some additional special conmands following the "/", like for example "//" could stand for "use exactly the same parameters for task being currently entered as posted to the previous task added via smart quick add". It would greatly improve entering set of tasks with similar parameters.

And similarly, some other command, like let's say. "/*" could stand for "capture all parameters & filters from current view". It would allow to easly add tasks to currently displayed list very easy and fast.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 21, 2015 in: 2nd / 3rd ... Task List
I am not sure if I understand correctly, but if you would like to have many lists you can create as many Folders as you want and have separate task lists in each Folder. However, this is not the only way to distinguish task lists between each other - you can use also other parameters like Contexts, Tags, even Priorities and Goals and have your lists organized as you want.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 20, 2015 in: Quick add task shortcut (not "n")
The keyboard shortcut is Q.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 20, 2015 in: quick search keyboard shortcut?
The shortcut is letter F or f

This message was edited Dec 20, 2015.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 17, 2015 in: login in and out
Score: 1
You will find it if you click on the avatar/photo at top right.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 17, 2015 in: Introducing Smart Quick Add
Score: -1
Small idea just to consider in the future - you can think about addiding some additional special conmands following the "/", like for example "//" could stand for "use exactly the same parameters for task being currently entered as posted to the previous task added via smart quick add". It would greatly improve entering set of tasks with similar parameters.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 16, 2015 in: Introducing Smart Quick Add
This is reeeeaaaally nice! Great feature, thanks!!
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 07, 2015 in: Batch Edit tool can now append tags
This is example of improvments we are all waiting for, thanks!!
pawelkaleta

I wouldn't blame this K for this additional empty column, it is transparent icon only above the grid currenty being displayed. Have you tried to adjust the size of columns to fit the whole width of the screen? Is the K in such case still on the right of the grid, in separate empty column?
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 05, 2015 in: copying tasks to other folders
First clone the task and then, when you have two or more copies, you can assign them to different folders.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 04, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 5)
Posted by clango:
If I click the yellow round button "Quick add tasks" in Chrome it does not function. Do you know this?

You should enter the task title inside the text field on the right to this button and hit enter.
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 01, 2015 in: How do I add a task within a folder?
You have probably field 'Folder' not activated. Go to My Account menu -> Profile & Settings -> Fields/Functions Used -> make sure you have the checkbox next to 'Folder' checked and save changes.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 28, 2015 in: Todoist vs Toodledo -- Why I'm back.
+1 for more icons and colors, less text
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 27, 2015 in: Multi edit
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 27, 2015 in: lists
Open such list, then use the blue dropdown button at top right and select Delete.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 25, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 5)
Posted by simpsonjoeld:
Now we have to click and then input our search term

I think before the change it used to work exatly the same way, first you had to click on Quick search box or use the keyboard shortcut, then do the text input. I can't see the difference which could be annoying here. Am I missing something?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next