ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 19, 2015 in: email tasks setup
Score: 0
Did you try following instructions for your browser provided in the link above?
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 18, 2015 in: email tasks setup
If I understand correctly this should help but I didn't try: http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/set-gmail-as-browser-default-email-client-ht
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 17, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
I am not so convinced if we compare apples to apples here but everyone has a right to his opinion so I'll not argue with that. My opinion is that TD is only a TOOL which supports productivity and not the main driver of my productivity. Using the tool, like using hammer or smartphone is not a decision generator for me at all, hence I do not have a right to blame those tools for my pure productivity. Yes, the hammer might be not big enough or might be too big but it is still me who has to use it ...or I can always use a different one :-)
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 17, 2015 in: New Icons
New icons are ok
pawelkaleta

For me it is the same, I mean I haven't noticed any change of speed.
pawelkaleta

You add a link to Outline in just the same as you add other attachments to a task. So you should go to Tasks section, pick the task and select option to add attachment. I think subscription is required to do that.
pawelkaleta

Score: 2
Nice! Thank you for sharing this idea and very precise and detail description of implementation.

I think I'll give it a try. Hopefully Saved Searches will be available soon on Android app to get full advantages of that.
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 14, 2015 in: Introducing the Breadcrumb Bar (part 1)
Score: 1
I really like this change, thanks and keep up good work!
pawelkaleta

Are you sure you have "only" archived them then and not removed them? In this second option, I have no idea if it is possible to recreate them, I think you should create a support ticket to Toodledo's support to find out.
pawelkaleta

'Account Menu' (top right corner) -> 'Organize' section: click 'Folders' -> uncheck 'Archived' boxes -> click 'Save Changes'
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 01, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Score: -2
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
pawelkaleta

Posted Aug 31, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Score: -1
I like new changes. I've been using TD since many years. As I read all those complains of people about new features and interface changes I wonder if it is not only about simply searching for reasons to blame for procrastination. C'mon people, focus on getting things done and not on what is the size of column X or what is the behaviour of button Y...

This message was edited Aug 31, 2015.
pawelkaleta

I can't see anything horrible in this screenshot. Ok, maybe except the fact that 19/08/2015 comes to the end right now, it is horrible how time flies... ;)
pawelkaleta

And this topic describes your situation using similar example: https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=84
pawelkaleta

I really like the new logo, it looks nice and modern, especially compared to old one, good job! :)
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19