ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by boydston01"
boydston01

Posted Apr 17, 2019 in: Google Calendar Sync Work for You?
Score: 0
In the roadmap, 2-way sync with google calendar is marked as done.

Does anyone have this working?

I went thru the setup process and the "toodledo" calendar did not show up.
boydston01

Posted Mar 26, 2019 in: Stop Batch Edit Tasks
Yep, still happening for me.
boydston01

Posted Mar 26, 2019 in: Stop Batch Edit Tasks
Posted by TK:

And I will also agree that subverting the command-click on my Mac in Safari to bring up batch editing instead of opening my links in a new window is TERRIBLE. I use that browser functionality all the time, particularly with links in my Toodledo list because I don't want my Toodledo list window to go away when I look at a link that I saved there. Please please please someone fix this. I will also be submitting a support ticket.

This was actually the exact thinking of why Toodledo did not auto open links in new windows--because the user was expected to use ctrl/cmd+click. Because this is the norm for the internet. That doesn't mean it has to be the norm for Toodledo, though.

This message was edited Mar 27, 2019.
boydston01

Posted by rubenB:
"should be done in 1 hr" tweets

So we have to be on twitter to get broad support communications? What the what?!?
boydston01

Posted by rubenB:
Support ticket 72725 filed for this issue.

Why is toodle so unstable and behavior keeps changing on the fly?

Are product changes being rolled out into production on an ongoing basis willy nilly? Aren't these changes being held in a testbed for testing before being rolled out in an announced upgrade?

It's starting to feel like I'm in an Agile daily scrum development environment with changes coming and going right and left.

I mean, that's a bit exaggerated but I know what you mean. At least development is happening!
boydston01

I'm just clicking on the note icon with my touchpad. super annoying.
boydston01

In all fairness, I ended up getting a response yesterday, which was within 3 business day. That is not terrible. But the "less than 2 business days" is really important for a response.
boydston01

Score: 2
Yeah, I'm also waiting for my support ticket to get a reply.

Drastically higher price results in worse service. My faith in Toodledo continues to dwindle...
boydston01

I found the ticket submitter...

This message was edited Mar 08, 2019.
boydston01

Posted Mar 07, 2019 in: Redirecting to Beta site on my computer
Is this now the only way to communicate with support?
boydston01

Posted Mar 07, 2019 in: Redirecting to Beta site on my computer
Yep, same here.
boydston01

Posted Mar 07, 2019 in: Where is the support form?
What happened to the support form for technical support?
boydston01

In the new task form, the keyboard is not fully working for priority or folder (I suspect other fields too, but I've tested these two fields). When I tab to priority, hit spacebar and press 3 for top priority, the priority selection does not change—instead, the task view changes to the 3rd saved search list. Likewise, keyboard arrows do not move the priority selection. Similar behavior for the folder field.

Please fix!
boydston01

Posted Jan 11, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Posted by Curt:
A 300% increase is just stupid.

'nuff said.
boydston01

Posted Jan 03, 2019 in: Toodledo Update: November 2018
Posted by Larry2:
New prices and plans have been posted. Basic, Silver, Gold. But the Silver, which I'm on, has gone to $60/year from $20.
It's been good, Toodledo. But no way......

Exactly. $20 to $60. Tripling the price is absurd. Thankfully, I’ve got the whole year left on my gold subscription. I’ll have to be VERY convinced to continue subscribing when it expires.
boydston01

Posted Nov 20, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 2
Posted by Tracie2602:
The actual price increase is also unacceptable, Toodledo is a very good task manager, but that is all it is. It is not a full blown project management app. Todoist, Gqueues, Get it Done and many more manage to offer their apps at the £20 - £30 per year pricing these are toodledo's competitors and with these kind of price increases I can see the competition winning very very easily

Yeah, I agree. The biggest problem is what their new price point puts them against. $99/year is the same price as Office 365.
boydston01

Posted Oct 31, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Posted by Ummagumma:
I've been using Onenote / Outlook for a long time. While it's a very powerful set of tools, it does have it's bouquet of issues if one wants to use it with mobile devices:

I still miss Outlook and WinMo 5/6 with exchange, plus Pocket Informant. Tasks synced perfectly and PI made the tasks accessible and added robust filtering and sorting. 10 years later, and there is still no good replacement solution!
boydston01

Posted Oct 24, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Posted by Ummagumma:
What are you using to sync Outlook with on mobile ?

Imho on the desktop, without mobile sync, Outlook is superior to Toodledo and pretty much anything else. Between custom views, conditional formatting, custom fields, integration with email and Onenote, file attachments etc. Outlook is immensely powerful. It's when you need the mobile sync or web access when things start to get complicated.

Yeah, Outlook is a very powerful option for tasks on desktop (though you need some know-how to customize it). With the demise of WinMo 5/6, the lack of Exchange tasks on mobile was about the single reason that I abandoned Outlook. That might be on the road to fixin'.

With an MS account, Outlook tasks (and everything else) should sync quite well with Outlook.com. For mobile, MS recently released MS To-do which syncs Outlook.com tasks. (For me though, the due date syncs off by 1 day—which they have been trying to fix for several months).
boydston01

Posted Oct 23, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Posted by Joyce:
The exciting feature I see is that the free and standard versions allows for a single collaborator which means I could link my husband's account with mine, this is nifty because he's not someone who needs the full features but linking to my account would potentially be a big plus!!

You'll need to confirm that because 1 collaborator might mean 1 user. That is how I understood it.
boydston01

Posted Oct 23, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 5
Well, this is still a 100% price increase (Gold to Plus). But I do think the plans look better (except for the 1-week history on standard). I would sure hope to get things like really good native apps for Mac and Windows (mobile apps are assumed).
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8      Next