ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by itp"
itp

Score: 0
  • itp
  • Posted: Nov 27, 2018
  • Score: 0
In the task entry: click the Repeat-field (assuming this column is part of your list-view), select "Advanced options" and enter "The 3rd Wed of each month"
itp

• itp
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2018
That's as good a guess as any other. I was hoping for a reply by the developers.
itp

• itp
  • Posted: Nov 20, 2018
If I set the status-field of a tasks to "cancelled" and then complete the task, will the task be taken into account as a "completed task" in the statistics-graphs? Or will it be disregarded because the status-field was set to "cancelled", meaning "this task was not really completed, because it was cancelled".

Am I making my self clear? :)

thx
pascal
itp

Posted Oct 06, 2017 in: start time not cleared
  • itp
  • Posted: Oct 06, 2017
I've noticed that in the new layout when you click "No date" in the "Start date/time"-dialog, the start time is not erased as is the case in the old layout.

This means clicking "No date" does exactly that, but than you have to still manually erase the start time, unless you don't care that it appears in overviews. I prefer the way it works in the old layout.

pascal
itp

Posted Aug 23, 2017 in: Turn off smart add tip
  • itp
  • Posted: Aug 23, 2017
I am aware of this, yes. But it is a very big box that hides existing task data (top rows in the list) one might want to have a view of when entering a new task.

It is also pointless and a nuisance once you understand how Quick Add works

tx
pascal
itp

Posted Aug 22, 2017 in: Turn off smart add tip
  • itp
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2017
Is it just me or did the Smart Add tooltip reappear?

Is there a way to turn it off? Thanks!

(not a new question, btw: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/23191/0/how-to-turn-off-smart-add-tip .html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjT0Y6EzOrVAhVPIlAKHaX4CfkQFggEMAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNFUSwPcMHOh MQX0WKgLFA9QBgyjMA

pascal
itp

• itp
  • Posted: May 22, 2017
In the current layout, the behaviour seems to be that contexts (and probably also folders) have a priority over non-text fields (like dates) when doing the pattern matching. I think this is a reasonable way of working. I’m interested to know what would be the reason - if any - to change this in the new layout.

pascal
itp

• itp
  • Posted: May 21, 2017
This happens only in the new layout. Fairly easy to reproduce :

In quick add, the order of suggestions after a slash is no longer optimal:

I have two contexts called A10 and Me. When typing "/A1” the default suggestion is “Due Today”. When typing “/Me” the default suggestion is “Someday”

In the old (default) layout one can directly confirm the correct defaults by pressing enter or tab. In the new layout you have to press key down one or two times: this feels like the equivalent of a small speedbump for my worfklow

thx
pascal
itp

Posted May 16, 2017 in: Scrum / Kanban with Toodledo
Score: 1
  • itp
  • Posted: May 16, 2017
  • Score: 1
I have had a to-do marked “someday” for ages now to implement a webpage that produces a kanban from my to-do’s marked "next-action", “active”, “planned”. Adding the ability to drag-and-drop to-do’s from one column to the other and have their status updated in the background would also be nice.

The summer holidays are coming up, so who knows..

pascal
itp

Posted Dec 18, 2015 in: Introducing Smart Quick Add
  • itp
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2015
Is there a way to add start date and start times via Smart Quick Add?
itp

Posted Dec 17, 2015 in: Introducing Smart Quick Add
  • itp
  • Posted: Dec 17, 2015
This is great.

It would be nice for power-users to have a setting to remove the Add Task-button. Now we have Smart Quick Add, the button is simply a distraction. (bonus: a setting that makes the top-bar which contains amongst other things the Toodledo icon and Add Task-button more slim or even only appear on mouse-over)

Thanks for considering

pascal
itp

Posted Dec 16, 2015 in: save button easily overlooked
  • itp
  • Posted: Dec 16, 2015
Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve noticed I often forget to click the Save button when adding a task.

I must say I used to add tasks through the “quick add” feature but with the revamped UI, I tend to click the Add task button instead.

I’m sure it has also to do with us getting used to apps that automatically save form-content without having to explicitly “apply”

Anyone-else noticed this behaviour with him/herself?
itp

• itp
  • Posted: Dec 09, 2015
Personally, I’d find it handy that the fields in the Add task-‘dialog’ were ordered in the same manner as the columns in the task-list.

Now, each time I add a task my flow is interrupted because the fields are not ordered as expected

Thanks for considering

pascal
itp

Posted Sep 29, 2015 in: color coding contexts
Score: 4
  • itp
  • Posted: Sep 29, 2015
  • Score: 4
I'd like to resurrect an old request that suggests color coding in the context-column of search-results.

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/14983/0/color-coding.html

Half of my time is spent in one context, the other half requires me to have an overview of all tasks but still be able to easily make a distinction between tasks for different contexts. Search results are always sorted by Status.

Maybe there are other ways for achieving this - I'm no UX-expert - but color coding comes to mind as the most logical solution

Thanks for considering!

pascal
itp

Posted Sep 26, 2013 in: task-note indication
  • itp
  • Posted: Sep 26, 2013
I found out you can overrule the default of having the note-icon on the left-hand side, which places the column to the right (still not moveable, though..)

https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=9

pascal
itp

Posted Sep 26, 2013 in: task-note indication
  • itp
  • Posted: Sep 26, 2013
Is it possible to make it more clear that there are notes to a task?

The (location of the) paper-icon doesn't do it for me. Being able to reorder the column with the paper-icons would be great: personally, I'd place that column to the right after the column with task-subjects

Other tricks, maybe?

pascal
Skip to Page:  1   2