ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Paul"
Paul

Posted May 07, 2010 in: iphone app sharing
Score: 0
  • Paul
  • Posted: May 07, 2010
  • Score: 0
I'm eagerly awaiting this as well. Once it is done, will it also be synced to third-party iPhone apps?
Paul

Posted May 06, 2010 in: Feature request: Relative Due Dates
  • Paul
  • Posted: May 06, 2010
There's an app for the iPhone called Photographer's Workflow. You set up a template with standard tasks, and when you create an event, it autopopulates your Google calendar with these tasks. For example, for a wedding, you might define a multitude of tasks for both before and after the actual date. If it worked with Toodledo (I've requested it), it would be perfect.

Toodledo's template feature has promise, but I'd really like for it to have the relative date feature. I'd like to be able to set a main due date, and have the sub-tasks due dates be relative to that date. For example, if I want a main due date of July 1, I'd like to be able to set sub-task due dates of 1 day prior, 5 days prior, 5 days after, etc. That way, I could duplicate the template for each job, set a main date, and have the sub-task due dates autopopulate.
Paul

• Paul
  • Posted: Jun 12, 2009
I have the iPhone app and never even noticed the outage. Heard about it on a blog.

Very well handled. Let me add my thanks to you as well.
Paul

Posted Nov 07, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • Paul
  • Posted: Nov 07, 2008
The one thing that would make me shift permanently over from Appigo's ToDo is the easier addition of new tasks; I really like how they've implemented it.

Adding a new task due today with setting nothing more than the name is very useful.

Adding new task due dates with easy selection of the numbered AND named days of the next week ("Wednesday, Jan 4") is easier than a click wheel of dates.
Skip to Page:  1   2